Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Art Academy: Atelier

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarrenK
Boo This Man .Gif
DarrenK

Art Academy: Atelier Empty
PostSubject: Art Academy: Atelier   Art Academy: Atelier EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 22:26

I haven't heard anything about this title since it got announced, it feels like one of those applications that will be forgotten about forever. But I had to pay some kind of tribute to it.

Up until Atelier released, I felt that drawing was something I would not be able to do. However, the game has helped me develop some kind of skill in lighting and shadows and how certain paints or pencils work for different kinds of art pieces. I am never going to be the best, but at least I am way better than I thought I was!

I was curious to know if anyone else has checked out Atelier on Wii U, or any of the other Art Academy games and had some stories/art to share?

Art Academy: Atelier Squid211
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinesparkers.net
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Art Academy: Atelier   Art Academy: Atelier EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 22:32

I don't have an artistic bone in my body, sadly. Any attempts at drawing usually end in failure - proof is here - but we do have a couple of arty types here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Art Academy: Atelier   Art Academy: Atelier EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 0:57

I fully intended to get this after I purchased the sketchpad version but they took so long I lost interest and found other tools to satisfy my drawing needs, I've recently acquired a galaxy tablet and downloaded sketchbook pro for it.

---

Art academy is great tool though for those who want to learn, I still own the 3ds version so if I wanted less of a digital feel to drawing then I'd probably just go back to that.
Back to top Go down
DarrenK
Boo This Man .Gif
DarrenK

PostSubject: Re: Art Academy: Atelier   Art Academy: Atelier EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 7:48

The_Jaster wrote:
I fully intended to get this after I purchased the sketchpad version but they took so long I lost interest and found other tools to satisfy my drawing needs, I've recently acquired a galaxy tablet and downloaded sketchbook pro for it.

---

Art academy is great tool though for those who want to learn, I still own the 3ds version so if I wanted less of a digital feel to drawing then I'd probably just go back to that.

The main reason I wanted this was due to the size of the screen I would be drawing on. The 3DS was just a tad small for me.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Art Academy: Atelier   Art Academy: Atelier EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 21:49

Aye it definitely felt limited in that regard.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Art Academy: Atelier   Art Academy: Atelier EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 23:52

I downloaded the Sketchpad, drew this picture of Scrooge McDuck, and then never played it again.

Art Academy: Atelier Duckta11
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Art Academy: Atelier   Art Academy: Atelier EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 7:17

0/11 - not a schlong.
Back to top Go down
DarrenK
Boo This Man .Gif
DarrenK

PostSubject: Re: Art Academy: Atelier   Art Academy: Atelier EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 11:48

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I downloaded the Sketchpad, drew this picture of Scrooge McDuck, and then never played it again.

Art Academy: Atelier Duckta11

You should go back to it again if you want to focus on drawing a bit! Razz Nice drawing though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Academy: Atelier   Art Academy: Atelier Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Academy: Atelier
Page 1 of 1