Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dino Dini's Kick off Revival

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Dino Dini's Kick off Revival  Empty
PostSubject: Dino Dini's Kick off Revival    Dino Dini's Kick off Revival  EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 15:20

I have some good memories of playing the original Kick off series with my brothers and friends back in the day even though we were into sensible soccer way more but anyhow this is looking great & out on 17th June.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/05/20/dino-dinis-kick-off-revival-release-date-announced-new-trailer-debuts/

Anyone else up for this?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Dino Dini's Kick off Revival    Dino Dini's Kick off Revival  EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 16:08

Oh, man, I remember Kick Off! Gloriously silly arcade football action (10/10? would bang one in the back of the net). Hope it's good fun.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dino Dini's Kick off Revival    Dino Dini's Kick off Revival  EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 16:35

I'm always up for some more silly footballing action. I enjoy the beautiful game, but the minutiae of it drives me bonkers. I find the likes of FIFA quite tedious, but I had a lot of time for Mario Strikers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Dino Dini's Kick off Revival    Dino Dini's Kick off Revival  EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 0:01

There's a few arcade football games coming out actually, super arcade football is in early access on steam & that looks really fun as well.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Dino Dini's Kick off Revival    Dino Dini's Kick off Revival  EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 10:19

There's a gap in the market for arcadey football games that somebody should really be muscling into. Kick-Off was all right, but I'd like to see stuff inspired by the likes of Virtua Striker, Super Sidekicks and especially the ISS games from the N64 and PSone. Mario Strikers definitely has it's fans - why there wasn't one on Wii U is a bit of a mystery to me.

Anyhoo, I'll probably get Dino Dini's Kick Off Revivial - it's under £14 on TGC: http://www.thegamecollection.net/dino-dini-s-kick-off-revival-ps4.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dino Dini's Kick off Revival    Dino Dini's Kick off Revival  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dino Dini's Kick off Revival
Page 1 of 1