Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts works (GamesD)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

Why Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts works (GamesD) Empty
PostSubject: Why Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts works (GamesD)   Why Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts works (GamesD) EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 17:45

Unfortunately I haven't written or recorded an eloquent argument in the game's favour. But I've always thought it was underappreciated and overlooked because it wasn't what fans were expecting, and this video surprised me by how good an argument it makes in the game's favour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIC2JBvBQxY

There's some comparisons to Yooka Laylee too. I haven't played Yooka Laylee but I did find myself enjoying Nuts and Bolts more than returning to the Banjo games of old. Is Yooka Laylee really as shallow as those titles in terms of what it expects from its players?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Why Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts works (GamesD)   Why Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts works (GamesD) EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 13:38

Due to X enhancements this just got, I started to play some last night and it looks great and what I did play was fun. I may go back and play it now.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Why Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts works (GamesD)   Why Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts works (GamesD) EmptyFri 14 Jun 2019 - 14:25

Nuts and Bolts is a great game! It's just a huge departure for the series, which is why fans don't like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts works (GamesD)   Why Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts works (GamesD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts works (GamesD)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: Retro-
Jump to: