Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts

Go down 
+11
Kriken
Balladeer
Crumpy Andy
Muss
Rum
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
Jimbob
OrangeRakoon
gjones
masofdas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts   Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts - Page 37 EmptySat 24 Aug 2024, 07:28

I love Deadly Premonition but there's no way it's a better game than Binary Domain, which has some of the best gunplay in all of gaming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts   Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts - Page 37 EmptySat 24 Aug 2024, 10:24

Deadly Premonition in some aspects like gameplay compared to Binary Domain isn't as good but overall the complete package I prefer DP.

All good games, and Remember Me isn't close to that group, still good and if you've got a PS360 think worth looking at or if it gets a Remaster Me.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts   Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts - Page 37 EmptyThu 29 Aug 2024, 22:23

Jimbob wrote:
Weird tangent: given that I'm not exactly finishing my current game project, I was thinking about game-i-fying a sport that only turns up at the Olympics and that we don't watch any other time. Track cycling or field hockey or Rugby 7s etc. Actually the first one sounds the most promising if I make it look like Tron. Anyway, sorry, don't know where I'm going with this but I'm not deleting it now

GNamer Jimbob’s Super Mixed Doubles Curling 64, I’d play that  Thumbs Up!

~

I’ve got the disc for Remember Me knocking about somewhere, although I don’t Remember Where It Is. It’s a Capcom game, isn’t it? If so, you know it’ll get a digital re-release someday, there’s no fear of that.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts   Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts - Page 37 EmptyFri 30 Aug 2024, 06:04

So it is, I had no idea.
Honestly, I thought it already had a digital release, but maybe I'm confused because Vampyr came out.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts   Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts - Page 37 EmptyFri 30 Aug 2024, 10:37

Yeah Capcom picked up Remember Me after PlayStation past on it, so then went multiformat as well.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts   Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts - Page 37 EmptyTue 03 Sep 2024, 06:23

Sonic 2
Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts - Page 37 Hqdefault

Watching the trailer for the third Sonic movie got me in the mood to play a Sonic. I've always dabbled with the Blue Blur - I grew up with a Sega-owning grandmother, I read some comics, I watched some cartoons, I enjoyed Sonic Rush and Sonic and the Secret Rings and Sonic Colors, but I'd always bounced off attempts to get into the originals.

Somehow, it clicked this time. Maybe forcing myself through the DKC tilogy earlier this year has unlocked my ability to appreciate platformers that don't control as delightfully as Mario? Who knows. I enjoyed my short journey through this game, and the sounds and sights were nostalgic. I still maintain that the best Sonic plays worse than the worst Mario, but I've had sexual partners less pleasing than Mario's gameplay, so that shouldn't be a surprise.

I want to play more, hopefully I can enjoy stuff like Sonic the Comic and the movies alongside the games, get the full experience. That'd be nice.

What's the best way to play Sonic 3 (and Knuckles), Sonic CD etc? Sonic Origins is half price right now . . .
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts   Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts - Page 37 EmptyTue 03 Sep 2024, 09:24

Origins is a neat package so probably best to go for that, plenty of QoL touches and a mission mode that's easy to get stuck in to, the only major thing missing is the Michael Jackson produced tracks in 3 but as you can imagine they don't exist in any commonly available re-release.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts   Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts - Page 37 EmptyTue 03 Sep 2024, 09:56

I think those tracks are the reason there just aren't many releases of Sonic 3 at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts   Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Retro Game You Finished And Your Thoughts
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37