We've tried beers, they taste like beers.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(

Go down 
+14
fronkhead
Gwyn400
The Cappuccino Kid
Axis1500
Balladeer
Dusty Knackers
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Admin
NintenDUCK
ZeroJones
shanks
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 19:34

Jolly Smurf wrote:
Ahh, I do hope they have more sense than to judge Wii U on this though, even to judge Wii U on Arkham Origins would be unfair as both have come a lot later than they should have and I really don't like how many 3rd parties seem to be holding Wii U owners at ransom.
It did well enough in North America and Australia for the sequel to be on the Wii U. Warner Bros just really need to publish it themselves in Europe instead of letting NoE do it.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 19:53

Well that's good to hear, hopefully next time we don't miss out, makes me feel all nostalgic Europe getting the late treatment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 19:57

Having read the previous discussion: am I allowed to not buy it simply because it looks a bit dull and doesn't live up to expectations, as opposed to some financial/political reason?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 20:00

Jimbob wrote:
Having read the previous discussion: am I allowed to not buy it simply because it looks a bit dull and doesn't live up to expectations, as opposed to some financial/political reason?
No, blame terrorism if you have to but you need an excuse.

I suppose I would have got it at the start of the year due to the lack of games, now it doesn't seem good enough.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 21:56

In my opinion, the best thing they could have done would have been to quietly shuffle this under the carpet and give us Unmasked instead. Taking it out of a drought and putting it into a flood will only cause it to drown.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:42

I'm still tempted by it if it goes cheap enough because physical >>>>> Digital and I rarely get things played on PC but it really would have to be either a magic price or a present.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2013 - 1:36

So, this week, the game is finally out.
I have the fireworks ready for launch day.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2013 - 1:49

I know you all hate it for being a year late near enough but I still say give it a go as it is quite good and is not such a cluster **** like unmasked
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 2:53

shanks wrote:
I know you all hate it for being a year late near enough but I still say give it a go as it is quite good and is not such a cluster **** like unmasked
I will give it a go....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 9:57

Guess what we might be finally getting Unmasked in Europe as a few sites have listed it coming June 30th,

I think I said a while ago PS4ONE would get Batman Arkham Knight & Wii U owners will till get to play as Batman but in Unmasked.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 17:54

June 30th is a Tuesday. Plus: which sites? I've checked Amazon and ShopTo (and there's nowt on either of those), but you're as well telling us what sites these are while you're posting.

I like what I've played of Unlimited on Steam, and I'll get Unmasked someday. I'd really like that to be on Wii U though.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 18:19

TCK wrote:

June 30th is a Tuesday. Plus: which sites? I've checked Amazon and ShopTo (and there's nowt on either of those), but you're as well telling us what sites these are while you're posting.

.....but then he'd have to give away his super secret sources. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 18:52

June 30th is a classic placeholder. It may as well say Octobuary 33rd.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 21:01

What are the chances we'll see it in Smarch?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 21:08

Lousy.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 21:14

Just like the weather then. Thumbs Down...
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 21:20

Brrrrr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4