We've tried beers, they taste like beers.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Echoes does what Tears of the Kingdon't)

Go down 
+3
masofdas
Buskalilly
Balladeer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Echoes does what Tears of the Kingdon't) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Echoes does what Tears of the Kingdon't)   The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Echoes does what Tears of the Kingdon't) - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2024 - 11:16

Superb. Applause

I've realised that Zelda is maybe the only franchise where I'll properly take time out to give the minigames the time of day.  This has led to me getting very annoyed about the lack of quick restart options, but also to this: the current Balladeer's Definitive Ranking of Echoes Minigames.
1. Slumber Battles
2. Horse races
3. This space for rent Mango harvesting
4. Go home Acorn Gathering, you're bad

Last edited by Balladeer on Sun 13 Oct 2024 - 13:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Echoes does what Tears of the Kingdon't) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Echoes does what Tears of the Kingdon't)   The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Echoes does what Tears of the Kingdon't) - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2024 - 11:28

I've only encountered Acorn Gathering so far. If there had been something below that on your list . . . I shudder at the thought
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Echoes does what Tears of the Kingdon't)   The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Echoes does what Tears of the Kingdon't) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2024 - 20:12

The good news is that you can come back to them with the Zora Flippers and Frog Ring accessories, plus a couple of well-chosen monsters, and turn them into utter jokes.

I've also stumbled across the automata, very late in the day (I've got one dungeon to go I think), and I'm probably going to utterly ignore them. I've got so many powerful monsters (including the one from the forest Shifty ) that won't break and don't need winding up. It seems like a strange inclusion, all told.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Echoes does what Tears of the Kingdon't)   The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Echoes does what Tears of the Kingdon't) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Echoes does what Tears of the Kingdon't)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2