We've tried beers, they taste like beers.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

injustice: gods among us

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

injustice: gods among us Empty
PostSubject: injustice: gods among us   injustice: gods among us EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 9:57

So as this is multiformat, put here in general. Some of you have talked about it in april ariivals, so whos getting and on what format im torn as i idid say to myself i would buy all games i want on wiiu to surport nintendo. but i am torn to get on ps3 due to the pad being smaller i think will be better for a fighter, it has confirmed dlc, more people online and it shouldnt be important but trophies which all add to the game comapred the wiiiu version. but im really enjoying nintendo again at the moment this happens a lot i dont play anything nintendo for months and then all i do is play nintendo beacuse of things like monster hunter and lego city this month. so kinda want anyhing again on a nintendo system.

so does anyone no the wiiu pad features of the game or is anyone getting on wiiu so can with ya online
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: injustice: gods among us   injustice: gods among us EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 18:30

It's a maybe from myself. The reviews for it will have to be good before I buy.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: injustice: gods among us   injustice: gods among us EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 19:30

It's a one day on PS3 for me. It's a fighter so I'm in no rush, it'll either show up on PS+ or I'll see it dirt cheap in a year or so probably. I've still got Mortal Kombat to keep me going for a while.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: injustice: gods among us   injustice: gods among us EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 23:15

Not a massive fan of fighting games unless it has the words super & smash in the title. Razz
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: injustice: gods among us   injustice: gods among us EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 1:13

I'm getting the PS3 version just to get the figure that goes with it
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: injustice: gods among us   injustice: gods among us EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 14:32

looks like ps3 for me aswell which kinda a nintendo problem it does gwt a multi format title and peeps are buying it on other formats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: injustice: gods among us   injustice: gods among us Empty

Back to top Go down

injustice: gods among us
Page 1 of 1