Where we remember the Battle of the Alarmo

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese eShop AR cards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

Japanese eShop AR cards Empty
PostSubject: Japanese eShop AR cards   Japanese eShop AR cards EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 1:26

Aren't these just the neatest? https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IFqSvsRBIjs#t=75s

Especially that photo of Bowser on the hob. Love it.

It's the sort of thing we'd see featured in *sobs* NGamer's World of Nintendo section, and I only just remembered they exist. I'd certainly be tempted to buy more eShop credit for the AR software, the characters seem worth the price of admission alone!

If these make it here (and Miis are supported to the same degree as AR Games) does this mean we'll see the return of that 3DS photos/screenshots thread here?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Japanese eShop AR cards   Japanese eShop AR cards EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 9:34

Good to see they've started doing these. I always thought they should have sold separate packs of these AR cards (with different series, like Mario, Zelda, Pokémon and Metroid) and sold them in newsagents and toy shops. I'd have gone mental over these if I were a wee boy.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Japanese eShop AR cards   Japanese eShop AR cards EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 10:39

Everything seems to have a card collection on the counter at Tesco, so there's huge money in this if Nintendo go for it.

In fact, if they tie it to Smash Bros, they could have all these characters on the AR games and a card battling game! Quids in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese eShop AR cards   Japanese eShop AR cards Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese eShop AR cards
Page 1 of 1