Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?

Go down 
+14
ZeroJones
Admin
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
shanks
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
beemoh
Balladeer
Silver light
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptySun 26 May 2013 - 15:43

Nothing of interest for me this month. Oh well, no biggie.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 May 2013 - 13:14

ZeroJones wrote:
The Ouya console intrigues me but only because I want to know why someone would name their machine after the sound someone makes when they've been hit in The Beano.

Games-wise, we're talking Game & Wario for definite. Anything else will be a classic ZJ umm and aah for a few days before I get it.

We've not convinced you to try Animal Crossing for the first time yet, then? Bounce
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 May 2013 - 21:29

Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
The Ouya console intrigues me but only because I want to know why someone would name their machine after the sound someone makes when they've been hit in The Beano.

Games-wise, we're talking Game & Wario for definite. Anything else will be a classic ZJ umm and aah for a few days before I get it.

We've not convinced you to try Animal Crossing for the first time yet, then? Bounce
Reading back my 'hilarious' comments on the Ouya, I should really point out that you should never hit anyone in The Beano: it's a really sensitive part of the body.

Almost certainly not getting Animal Crossing. Or Fire Emblem: Awakening. Luigi's Mansion 2 was touch and go (but I don't regret it). Call myself a Nintendo fan?! Tchah. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 1:25

May help some people out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 9:35

Urgh! He called it project Ex zone when it's Project Cross Zone.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 10:22

you taking my job jay, plus that's north american schedule were not getting project x zone till july which is actually a good month.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 10:41

In terms of retail games, most likely just Animal Crossing and Game & Wario (I'll only pick up the latter if it has good single player games, though).

The rest of my buys will be from downloadable titles I wish to obtain in a whim, though these won't fall under June releases per se, for example I bought The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character yesterday.

Tempted to purchase Ouya or Gamestick (though I heard the former is now due for release later than planned), though I'll likely wait for a later yearly revision. Ouya's hardware (Tegra 3) is getting a bit long in the tooth, and there's still some controller lag there.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 14:36

masofdas wrote:
you taking my job jay, plus that's north american schedule were not getting project x zone till july which is actually a good month.

Aye, I figured it was NA release dates. Still, there's some crossover there so it could help some people. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 21:08

ZeroJones wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

Reading back my 'hilarious' comments on the Ouya, I should really point out that you should never hit anyone in The Beano: it's a really sensitive part of the body.

Almost certainly not getting Animal Crossing. Or Fire Emblem: Awakening. Luigi's Mansion 2 was touch and go (but I don't regret it). Call myself a Nintendo fan?! Tchah. Rolling Eyes

Ah well. It wouldn't do to have us all into exactly the same games. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 4:04

Girls' Fashion Shoot 3DS
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 11:49

So the big two are out tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 11:53

So Animal Crossing and... Girls' Fashion Shoot? Help me out here.

Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 15:56

My copy of last of us arrived today, hopefully Nintendo send out my AC code soon.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 23:24

Downloading Animal Crossing now and likely to pick up The Last of Us after some trade ins tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
SquidgyGoat
Boo This Man .Gif
SquidgyGoat

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 9:42

Bought Rugby Challenge 2 and Animal Crossing. In the same week. I'd only bought one game this year coming into this week. I'm on some kind of mad spree.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013 - 7:21

Bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf on Saturday. That might have to be my big game for the month...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 15:22

Lost Planet 3 has been delayed till August.  

Anyone seen any deadpool reviews
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?   June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

June's Releases (Includes New Console), What you buying or not buying?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2