Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chat Thread

Go down 
+32
Cube
fronkhead
masofdas
Buskalilly
nupkin
spacemanDOUG
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
Athrun888
SuperPaperLink
Treesmurf
Vidofnir
Rum
JayMoyles
NintenDUCK
shanks
oldschool
ShaftVonShafterton
ShadoWolf
Dusty Knackers
Silver light
Fancy Fancy
Crumpy Andy
Solve My Maze
The_Jaster
beemoh
ZeroJones
Kyranitar
Marzy
mandlecreed
Balladeer
Admin
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

The Chat Thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 23:22

masofdas wrote:
Anyone know what Timber means, Ke$ha & Pitbull have a song out which they there going to Timber what the F is that.

Also Linkin Park our great.

I stopped reading at Kesha. What a waste of space she is  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 23:58

I could find some uses for her.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 0:12

She'd probably not mind either, if the stories about her are true... she's apparently a bit of a durty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 0:19

What were you thinking jay, I was going use her as a hat stand.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 0:49

She actually writes lyrics for loads of other artists so she's not completely useless, but the whole auto time thing is irritating.

I guess timber is related to Timberland the producer?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 1:35

masofdas wrote:
Anyone know what Timber means, Ke$ha & Pitbull have a song out which they there going to Timber what the F is that.

One's going to attack the other ones' legs with an axe then push them over.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 3:11

masofdas wrote:
What were you thinking jay, I was going use her as a hat stand.

Ah, thought you were thinking of taking her out for a nice candlelit dinner, my bad.  Nah nah! 
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 5:24

Not sure where to ask this so I'll do it here....

Why doesn't the nintendo network premium service show the correct amount you spent on a game? For example it says NES remix was £7.55 for me meaning I only get 75pts
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 9:50

because that's what it costs the rest that brings it to £8.99 is VAT.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 8:11

I thought it might be a VAT thing.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013 - 14:36

Apologies for bailing on the podcast thing last night all. I figured I'd put this here because it's less to do with the podcast and more to do with me really.

The reason I had to bail last night was because my Grandad has taken very ill recently, and my Dad and all his siblings were called urgently to the hospital because things took a severe turn for the worse. He'd already underwent two major surgeries in the past two weeks (bearing in mind this is an 87 year old man) and they were going to have to perform another operation in order to prevent septicaemia. He's just too weak right now for them to do that, so they're waiting for him to recover his strength (if he will) to perform that third operation. It's looking very bleak and it's not looking like he's going to survive too long into the New Year.

I've never had to deal with a loss in the family before and it really hit me hard last night. I'm hoping and praying that he'll pull through as I'm very close with him, and I'm struggling to come to terms with it all. Seeing my Dad so upset was tough too.

So yeah, apologies for bailing on the podcast last night, but I hope you understand why.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013 - 15:13

I'm so sorry to read that, Jay. Here's hoping he'll pull through.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013 - 15:18

Thanks ZJ. I'm just trying to keep my chin up and enjoy my New Year's as best as I can, all considering.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013 - 16:23

Man, don't apologise! Really sorry to hear that. Hope you know we're all hoping for the best and if you ever need some manchildren on the internet to cheer you up, we're all here for you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013 - 16:24

I guessed it was something like that. Aww! I can't pretend to know what you're going through, because I wasn't that close to my grandparents, but I'm sure it must be agony. All the best for him, and the family.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013 - 19:05

Sorry to hear that Jay, I know what its like to lose a grandparent so I hope he pulls through for you guys.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013 - 21:03

Sorry to hear that Jay.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed 1 Jan 2014 - 9:10

Sorry to hear that Jay Aww! 
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed 1 Jan 2014 - 15:37

Thanks for the kind words everyone. This really is a special little corner of the Internet.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu 2 Jan 2014 - 5:39

Yeah that sucks.. I've been through that when my favorite Aunt had a brain tumor and died over time which was years and years ago now and then there was last month when Dad had his heart attack. So I understand completely
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu 2 Jan 2014 - 14:04

Hope you're coping ok Jay.  Aww! Thoughts are with you & your family.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 10:37

I've just seen Cappa's new "humor" entry. Seen the joke before, but it still makes me groan.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 12:29

Well, my first born daughter, Ripley got married today. Her husband is from San Diego and moved here about 6 months ago. They are both still 20 years old, but they are still older than Debbie and I were when we got married. It is a nice simple ceremony, with just our daughter, Debbie and myself as witnesses. They should all be like that. I hate big weddings.

The only part of the ceremony I didn't like, which didn't ruin the moment in the slightest, but makes me hate our government more, is that the celebrant was legally required to state a description of a wedding in Australia - one that is between a man and a woman only. Morons. Wrong side of history. We used to be a progressive country and now we are falling behind because of conservatism. Marriage should be between anyone that love each other, what more does it need. It really, really irritates me.

Speaking of stupid conservative governments, our horrible government is reviewing the national school curriculum and intends to put more religion back in our public schools. They intend to make it compulsory. It is Christian religion mind you. They justify it as we were founded as a nation by Christians and we shouldn't 'airbrush' out what religion has done for the country. I am fine with that, as long as they don't actually 'airbrush' out what Christian religion has done for our country:
- forcing indigenous peoples into settlements and forcing Christian beliefs on them, destroying their culture.
- stealing indigenous babies and giving them to white people to raise, destroying their culture and exposing them to sexual abuse.
- stealing white single mother's babies and giving them to married people.
- countless paedophile priests, molesting and raping children, whilst covering it up and moving them to another parish when exposed.
and that barely scratches the surface of all the evil Christianity has given our country.

Oddly enough, the Catholic Church has come out against the proposal, stating enough religion (comparative) is taught in schools already. Colour me surprised on that one.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 16:54

Congratulations to Ripley! The Chat Thread - Page 36 Confetti

As for your government, there is nothing I haven't read about them (admittedly, mostly through the not entirely unbiased filter of Mr. 888) that doesn't make me very glad that I don't live in Aus. at the moment. They seem to be worse than the American Republicans, if that's at all possible. At least it's an automatic conversation starter whenever I meet an Australian - I guess the ones who make it to the UK aren't the backwards cretins who put Abbott et al. in power.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 11:10

Congrats to Ripley,

Talking about governments etc Steven Seagal is likely to run for Governor of Arizona. His boss yes Mr Seagal has a boss as he's a deputy sheriff, says he could be the next Ronald Reagan unless the Sheriff decides to run his self for Governor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread   The Chat Thread - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next