Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The games you've been meaning to return to

Go down 
+9
oldschool
Buskalilly
masofdas
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Crumpy Andy
shanks
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

The games you've been meaning to return to - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 9:23

That's another one for Fantasy Life here, think I'll have to restart it as I tried to go back to it and just couldn't remember how to play. Maybe after the initial MH4U hype.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 0:58

Great thread idea. While I do have a bunch of unfinished games, I only return to a few special cases.

I've had Metroid Prime Trilogy on the backburner for a while now, to the point where I thought I'd never play it again, selling my copy for a cool £80 or so.

Then a day later the deal of the decade -- £8.99 digital Trilogy arrives. It'd be rude not to get it at that price.

Having read a few tweets from a first-timer praising Prime's atmosphere (from @retroed I think) I had to give it another go. And within a day or two I'd already passed where I was previously stuck on years ago in half the playing time!

I also have Kirby's Epic Yarn sitting atop my Wii U. I want to try the extra levels.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 19:40

fronkhead wrote:
Having read a few tweets from a first-timer praising Prime's atmosphere (from @retroed I think) I had to give it another go. And within a day or two I'd already passed where I was previously stuck on years ago in half the playing time!

Ooh! Me too! I've finally done it, and I too am past the bit I couldn't be arsed to get past all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The games you've been meaning to return to   The games you've been meaning to return to - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The games you've been meaning to return to
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: General Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: