Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Videos Games

Go down 
+8
Jimbob
Buskalilly
Admin
masofdas
Balladeer
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 10:33

How fitting that this, The Year Of Luigi the 100th post in the GNVG thread, should be a video.

I play Adventures Of Lolo for the first time... well, sort of. I did load the game up but something got in the way of the camera... see for yourselves. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 10:36

The best kind of out-take. Grin
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 10:50

How you find the D-Pad as I hear some say it feels harder.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 11:41

It felt like any other brand new controller to me: a little stiff but that will change through use. It gave me the nostalgia feels. Love
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 9:31

After lying dormant for nine months or so, the GNamer Forum YouTube channel has been reborn! Well, sort of. That's me playing some Sonic Mania.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 14:16

Nice work! Also good decision to do commentary over prerecorded footage as doing it all live is much harder.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 15:13

Your credit is extremely generous, Jas: the only reason I recorded commentary in post (hee) was that I couldn't record it at the same time as playing. I have had to learn many skills to line everything up and get this online. Having said that, it might now be the way forward. Cool
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 10:51

Was that a little Short Circuit reference?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 11:06

Yes! You win kudos. Applause
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 22:43

Yep, prerecorded commentary for this style of first impressions video works a treat I reckon. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 23:34

Aye - I think I left a comment along the lines of "this is reminiscent of the NGamer DVDs" - in a good way; Greener and Kittsy's self-deprecating "and this is where I messed up..." comments. Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 23:49

Wow. That's next level kindness - thank you so much! *slightly awkward manhug*
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptyThu 31 Aug 2017 - 19:14

So now my capture card is up and running, and Jay has taught me his video recording wisdom, there will be a lot more of this. It's another First Time Playing, this time of Shantae: Half Genie Hero's DLC campaign, Pirate Queen's Quest. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 19:02

TriPo is the new DoPo, dontchaknow. Embarrassed

Anyway, three new videos to share with everyone!

The first is ARMSageddon.

The second is a First Time Playing of SteamWorld Dig 2, which is here.

Thirdly, Golf Story. This one only seems to be up when I log in as the forum account at the moment, so... yeah. Check it out... if you can!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 19:53

I checked out ARMSageddon! I enjoyed that a lot - the Spring Man mirror match with me and Jas was a cracker to rewatch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 0:16

Revisiting ARMSaggeddon, I genuinely wish I'd just stuck to Min Min all night so my hubris wouldn't look so bad.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 16:50

Not got around to watching any of these yet but I definitely will over the weekend.

JayMoyles wrote:
I checked out ARMSageddon! I enjoyed that a lot - the Spring Man mirror match with me and Jas was a cracker to rewatch.

If I remember right I didn't want to pick him at the time.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 15:38

Between writing, gaming, and typing away on here, I don't seem to have the time to watch any YouTube videos these days. Aww! Grossly behind on many of my favourite TV and Internet series as well. I'd love to watch these, I just don't know when it'll happen...

It also makes me sad that Scullion and Sterling have shifted so much towards video of late. Sterling was always mostly a YouTube man, but Scullion's shift is a bit of a kick in the teeth.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 22:42

To compound Balla's video content misery, the forum's YouTube account has just received a hat trick of videographic First Time Playing action!

First there's Super Mario Odyssey - Drunka and Jimbob beware!

Following this there's Rocket League. This is the recording I enjoyed the most. Thumbs Up!

Finally we have a bit of The Los Angeles Noire. I recorded the commentary for these three back-to-back, so this is the one where I lost the ability to use my words. Embarrassed

Nonetheless, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 2:09

I can see Balla's misery, but at the same time I'm seeing that all the big #content these days is video, hence why I'm trying to do a little more myself. Nobody reads words like a dork anymore, Balls Man.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 7:13

ZeroJones wrote:
To compound Balla's video content misery, the forum's YouTube account has just received a hat trick of videographic First Time Playing action!

First there's Super Mario Odyssey - Drunka and Jimbob beware!

Following this there's Rocket League. This is the recording I enjoyed the most. Thumbs Up!

Finally we have a bit of The Los Angeles Noire. I recorded the commentary for these three back-to-back, so this is the one where I lost the ability to use my words. Embarrassed

Nonetheless, enjoy!

Just gave your Rocket League vid a wee watch, top commentary job once again & if you haven't already may I suggest you try out the training modes so you get to know more about the basics.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 12:01

Here's that Star Fox 2 video I promised. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 16:39

Here are two more videos that I made today. The first one is the first level of Shantae: Half Genie Hero's Costume Pack Ninja Mode. The second one is the first part of Graceful Explosion Machine. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 18:12

Just watched yer GEM video there & almost burnt my beans in the process Laughing but anyhow it definitely gets more frantic as you go on as the game is about being aggressive to keep that multiplier up.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 EmptyThu 30 May 2019 - 17:31

Modern Warfare reboot in 2019 you say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Videos Games
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next