We've tried beers, they taste like beers.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Junction Point Studios Closes It's Doors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Junction Point Studios Closes It's Doors Empty
PostSubject: Junction Point Studios Closes It's Doors   Junction Point Studios Closes It's Doors EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 22:52

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/disney_confirms_that_junction_point_has_been_closed

A shame for everyone who was employed, that's all. I always felt that the first Epic Mickey needed a sequel to fix some of the kinks, but I was very disappointed to see that The Power of Two was such a critical flop.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Junction Point Studios Closes It's Doors   Junction Point Studios Closes It's Doors EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 22:54

I'm very sad about this, though I realise I didn't help Junction Point by not buying the Epic Mickey sequel. Well, not yet.

Epic Mickey is one of the most memorable experiences I walked away with from Wii, so I will always be grateful for that. Such a shame the series had to end in this manner though, and so abruptly.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Junction Point Studios Closes It's Doors   Junction Point Studios Closes It's Doors EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 7:16

Yes, sad for the people involved. Hopefully they can make the jump to another studio, or form their own...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junction Point Studios Closes It's Doors   Junction Point Studios Closes It's Doors Empty

Back to top Go down

Junction Point Studios Closes It's Doors
Page 1 of 1