Where we remember the Battle of the Alarmo

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games You Haven't Started Yet

Go down 
+9
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

Games You Haven't Started Yet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games You Haven't Started Yet   Games You Haven't Started Yet - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 19:18

ZeroJones wrote:
masofdas wrote:
What are those four games on your list that you love, Zero, and another one you think is pretty good?

Well, sir, the four loves are Crimson Shroud, FFV, EDGE and SteamWorld Dig. The pretty good'un is Toki Tori. Thumbs Up!

Thing with likes of FFV is that I've got FFVII where I'm about 3hrs into and got some would say best 2D FF in VI and other traditional JRPGs like Bravely Second that FFV goes to the bottom of the list.

I'm going to add a game I just bought Code Name S.T.E.A.M. as I had a load of games given to me that I traded in, and I went for STEAM but I can't see me playing anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

Games You Haven't Started Yet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2