Where we remember the Battle of the Alarmo

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other

Go down 
+15
Balladeer
OrangeRakoon
Buskalilly
masofdas
Muss
Crumpy Andy
gjones
Kriken
EofGizmo
fronkhead
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
Jimbob
The_Jaster
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 0:07

That video was a rollercoaster of emotions. Laughing
Cheers for sharing, Balla.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 19:47

That video is a belter, good stuff!  Thumbs Up!

~

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/switch-is-three-years-old-and-nintendo-still-hasnt/1100-6474347/

"Switch Is Three Years Old, And Nintendo Still Hasn't Addressed Its Most Glaring Flaw"...this article makes a very good point.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 4 Mar 2020 - 20:23

Or at least the original Mii Maker music. I hum that about every 3 days.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 4 Mar 2020 - 21:08

Jimbob wrote:

I will now be humming this for the next 3 days.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 4 Mar 2020 - 21:26

Muss wrote:
Jimbob wrote:

I will now be humming this for the next 3 days.

If the original Mii Maker music is St. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, then the 3DS Mii Maker music must be Abbey Road:

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 4 Mar 2020 - 22:04

That reminds me of this belter of a video.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptySat 7 Mar 2020 - 15:38

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/switch-is-three-years-old-and-nintendo-still-hasnt/1100-6474347/

"Switch Is Three Years Old, And Nintendo Still Hasn't Addressed Its Most Glaring Flaw"...this article makes a very good point.

This is the correct point and I too now have Mii Maker music rattling around in my noggin.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 11:42

As its a weird time, it might be worth talking about a post from Miss Rodgers on Twitter

Spoiler:

Last edited by masofdas on Tue 17 Mar 2020 - 13:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because Balla said so)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 13:00

Isn't Rodgers a known leaker?  If so, shouldn't that be spoilered Mas?

Last edited by Balladeer on Tue 17 Mar 2020 - 13:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cheers!)
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 16:21

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place, but it is Switch-related.

I'm looking to get a new TV (55"-65") and wondered what size TVs you use your Switch on? Does it look great on big TVs?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 16:29

Switch looked fine on my 4KTV, it's still outputting in HD, so you shouldn't have to much concern about the Switch. I do feel some games maybe a Witcher 3 would look better on the smaller screen because of it's low resolution on a big screen. I'm finding that now with Animal Crossing, I would say it looks way better on my Lite (much prefer than the Classic Switch) than any video I've seen on YouTube.

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 25 Mar 2020 - 16:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 16:31

I've got a 55 inch QLED Samsung 4k TV. The Switch doesn't run at 4k but it still looks lovely. Modern pixel games like Octopath Traveller looked great and your Super Mario Odyssey's of this world is a phenomenal looker. Only game that's been a bit ropey for my taste was the pixel segments of Dragon Quest 11, although I think that was probably more the colour pallet making my eyes go funny.

Bottom line, there's no funny business that should put you off plugging the Switch into a titanic tv
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 16:49

It depends more on the game than the console
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 17:05

I use mine on a 32" Blaupunkt TV! It looks fine.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 17:13

OrangeRakoon wrote:
It depends more on the game than the console

Yep why I mentioned Witcher 3 as the low resolution doesn't matter on the portable screen but does on a 4KTV, as it just looks blurry that low. Why MS have enhanced all OG Xbox games as those would look pretty bad on modern TV's not at a decent resolution.

This does play in to why I prefer the Lite than Classic.

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 25 Mar 2020 - 23:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 18:11

As long as your telly is HD it will look fine.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 23:39

I've got a 42 inch 4K Panasonic TV and it looks absolutely fine for any game I've played. I've ended up playing AC:NH on the TV more than in handheld and the game looks nice on the screen. So aye, I wouldn't worry too much about a big TV impacting the visual quality of any Switch games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2020 - 18:54

This conversation's made me realise I have no idea what telly I have. Shifty
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyFri 27 Mar 2020 - 0:11

Same. I've never in my life been able to tell you what brand my tv is without looking at it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptySat 28 Mar 2020 - 17:56

I read about this game called Trials of Fire last night and it looks pretty good, the only thing is it's currently an early access game and won't hit consoles until next year but if it truly does have that Slay the spire magic as the articles title suggest then it is worth keeping an eye on.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-03-26-rezzed-digital-trials-of-fire-has-that-slay-the-spire-magic

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyTue 7 Apr 2020 - 19:12

Disco Elysium is on its way! And despite my reservations, it's been far too well received for me not to give it a look at least, before I disappoint Muss with my refusal to countenance branching narratives.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyTue 7 Apr 2020 - 19:42

You've already disappointed me with TMS #FE, that can't moan about no Persona on Switch.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyTue 7 Apr 2020 - 21:58

Oh shush. First game I picked up that wasn't ACNH since buying it was Transistor, will that do you?
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyWed 8 Apr 2020 - 10:38

Ahh Transistor is a great game, hope you enjoy it! And of course, woo Disco Elysium.

Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 19:36

One of my joy-cons is experiencing joy-con drift. During lockdown, on furlough. What the heck is that about? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other
Page 26 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next