Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5

Go down 
+10
OrangeRakoon
Jimbob
Rum
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
Muss
gjones
Treesmurf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyWed 7 Aug 2024 - 2:14

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I know I’ve asked this before, but how long does Super Mario RPG last? I think I was told it was about eight hours long but that doesn’t seem right, that seems a bit short for a remastered 1995 SNES game that was supposed to cost £50 last year.
I'm pretty sure my clock was at 12 hours or so when I finished. I've heard people bandy around 20 hours but that sounds a bit long to me.

Dude, this was a $70 cartridge in 1996! Imagine paying that . . .
I picked it up for about 2000, this dropped in value really quick for a Nintendo game with Mario on the box.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyWed 7 Aug 2024 - 10:03

I love seeing the old ads from a toy 'r' us, where SNES game and N64 things getting close to $80, which people must of paid. Now and I'll say it myself especially for digtal games ohh no game £70 but do shop around, which wouldn't been back then.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2024 - 19:46

SMRPGHD is fun enough.  It's nobody's idea of an all-time but it cemented the game's position in my top 100.

Buskalilly wrote:
Geno doesn't belong anywhere near Smash though. Insanity.

I think this was an edgelord pick.  Geno is basically a Mario character with a machine gun in his arm, and an element of creepy puppet to him.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2024 - 11:40

Balladeer wrote:
I think this was an edgelord pick.  Geno is basically a Mario character with a machine gun in his arm, and an element of creepy puppet to him.
I would have been well into that at 13, to be fair. I thought this was the coolest shit:
La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 QztMFc1 La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 6b6vkrj7yz3c1
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2024 - 14:03

La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 H2x1_NSwitchDS_VolgarrTheViking

Volgarr the Viking

I bought this in a sale about 3-4 years ago and bounced off it super hard, even though I'm used to playing difficult games it just seemed wildly unfair not only with it's enemy design but it's checkpoint system as well. Why did I go back to it you might ask? Well out of nowhere they recently released a sequel so I thought why not try the first again & I'm so glad I did, after a couple hours readjusting to the controls/difficulty I had eventually beat the first world.

While it is still a really difficult game it's not too different of a gamplay loop to a FromSoft game or something like Mega Man where you have to accept you will die a bunch, repeat sections enough times you eventually learn to cleave through them like they're nothing because you actually got better at the game. If you have the patience for the above mentioned games then this is easily one of the best action platformers on Switch. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyWed 14 Aug 2024 - 22:07

Nintendo Life did a piece on the sequel recently and it sounded absolutely honking. Laughing I guess it appeals to a certain type of very patient gamer (and then turns them into a zombie and gives them a bobbins ending apparently).  Glad you enjoyed it anyway.

Buskalilly wrote:
I would have been well into that at 13, to be fair. I thought this was the coolest shit:
The Colosseum motorbike still is to be fair.

Thank Goodness You're Here!

La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 Thank-Goodness-Youre-Here-release-date

What a very strange thing this is.  I thought the VA was excellent and the music was nice albeit a bit repetitive-feeling.  The visual style is lovely, although it chugged a bit in places on Switch.  The gameplay ain't much but it's not like that's why anybody's playing this, is it?

I'm dancing around the point.  The humour, ah the humour.  As mentioned in the game's thread I didn't end up laughing all that much, although I smiled plenty - and then some jokes just didn't land with me.  That's humour for you, and TGYH kind of throws the kitchen sink of humour at the player and probably pushes you down it too.  Honestly though my general expression while playing through the game was one of bewilderment.  For all that the sheer Northerness is great fun, it's where Barnsworth takes a turn for the bizarre that will truly stick in the memory.  The meat shop, or the sausage dog, or the ending of the bin dispute, or the big final number.  It's so strange, a vision of Yorkshire filtered through a truly demented mind and the better for it.

The score might seem kind of harsh, but I don't think TGYH is close to my favourite in the "comedy mischief" genre.  The jokes just didn't land as well, nor did it feel like it had the same distance beyond the jokes; and you could call it less a "game" and more a 2-3h collection of anecdotes and daftness.  And sometimes, that's all you need, and I'm glad it exists for that.  Thank goodness it's (Nope. - Ed)

7/10 (but your mileage can and will vary)

BONUS! The third best game of the year!?:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyThu 15 Aug 2024 - 6:23

Genuine question in good faith: as someone on the record as not liking multiple choice storytelling in games, why do you play visual novels over using that time to A) play a gamier game or B) read a novellier novel?

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyThu 15 Aug 2024 - 9:19

Who knows but I already saw another highly regarded VN getting a release here, that I told Balla about and then he's got Emio as well.

It's the year of the visual novel.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyThu 15 Aug 2024 - 11:39

Balla wrote:

Nintendo Life did a piece on the sequel recently and it sounded absolutely honking. Laughing  I guess it appeals to a certain type of very patient gamer (and then turns them into a zombie and gives them a bobbins ending apparently).  Glad you enjoyed it anyway.

You'd definitely hate it Laughing the mechanics are just so fun to play with though, the throwing spear especially is so clever as at first you are using it to scale up a wall but then later you use it to climb a giant boss with a shield so you can smack him the face with your sword. Plus a few other things I don't want to give away in case anyone else here decides to play it.

I heard about the zombie thing for the sequel & I think it's hilarious, it'll probably push me to try for the better endings which I didn't do in the first game.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2024 - 11:47

I definitely would, yes. Whistle

Buskalilly wrote:
Genuine question in good faith: as someone on the record as not liking multiple choice storytelling in games, why do you play visual novels over using that time to A) play a gamier game or B) read a novellier novel?

No your taste in games is shi- oh in good faith, right. I think I can answer this: I also think it'll be long enough to take into a general chat thread.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptySat 17 Aug 2024 - 3:46

My taste in games is objectively correct.

3D Mario games are the peak of human art and proof we were put here by a benevolent god, Naughty Dog games are art school dropout youtube videos awkwardly inserted either end of a sub-par DOOM clone.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptySat 17 Aug 2024 - 15:11

I believe you mean Kojima games are the peak of art.

I also finished TGYH, I really liked it and went for the platinum, where I found the game still to be quite funny in a second run compared to a certain game with a goose.  

Ohh and Dungeons of Hinterberg which is excellent. Think an Austrian made Persona style social links X Zelda BotW Shrines (as the dungeons in hinterberg are quite small, not bad) indie, you've got DoH which you all should be playing on your Amazon Firesticks via Game Pass.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptySun 18 Aug 2024 - 16:57

masofdas wrote:
Think an Austrian made Persona style social links X Zelda BotW Shrines (as the dungeons in hinterberg are quite small, not bad) indie
I'm not sure I have the power to think this
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptySun 18 Aug 2024 - 19:32

Balldeer wrote:

This is a lovely little first-person detective game, only instead of solving murders you're trying to grow plants.  You wander about a dayglo manor that has The Witness-visuals energy, looking at clues and using the information to put together precisely how to grow your flower.  It then blooms and looks nice.  I liked roamning the weirdly uninhabited manor, with personal contact made through deliveries (in your absence) to the gatehouse, as an elderly Victorian botanist.  There's a nice story told here as well, albeit with a bit of subtle needle in there.

The main sticking point here is the length.  Botany Manor is maybe a 3-4h game that doesn't quite feel like it reaches its full potential.  Only one puzzle spreads across much of the manor, for instance.  Plants impact the environment, potentially like tools in a Metroidvania, but are used once each at most.  And the kicker - the game retails for £22.49.  I'd like to recommend it, but I think at this price and for this content it needs to be a sale buy on Switch.  (I think it's on GamePass though.)  6/10

masofdas wrote:
Few things, I think Botany Manor is something I would like, just waiting on a sale on the eShop or when I've got a XCloud subscription on the go (He2blade is soon) or PC*.

Also basically if Botany were on PS4/5 would have higher chance of getting bought & played by now, as its the system I use 90% of the time.

Botany Manor (2024)

I liked Botany Manor, it's very calming and the definition of a perfect Game Pass game. I wouldn't have wanted to pay £20 for this, or even a tenner, but as Balla says, this is fun for its short run-time yet never feels like it fulfils its potential. The storytelling was decent, if a little heavy-handed, and the puzzles were fine but sometimes underplayed. The Morse Code one I was really underwhelmed by, given it was the last one. 6/10 is probably right, 7/10 if it's on Game Pass.

Little Kitty Big City (2024)

masofdas wrote:

Fun video game to play. It was short, but I did all the quests for Achievements, which may have got me to four hours playtime. Fetch quests were bobbins. I can see Balla being all over this, as he does like Untitled Goose Game as well, but as it's £15+ if you don't use a subscription service, maybe wait for a sale.

Another game that I'll forget about in a few years time. This is a pleasant enough adventure where you play a cat trying to get back to his owner's flat, by doing checklist tasks for other animals. Some of these are fun (trying to find ducks in the city, stealthily evading humans in order to eat fish to level up) and one of them will stick with me: carrying the bagel up to the napping cat, and having to drop it in order to do other tasks on the way. This means that birds will come down and start eating the bagel, although I eventually worked out that the bagel won't get eaten. So I dropped off the bagel to the cat, after half the city's bird population had nibbled on it. Therefore, this game is easier than it maybe should be, rarely were tasks that satisfying. I managed to break one of the football puzzles too - got the yellow football stuck down some steps and you'd think it would regenerate or you could burst it, but no. So that task was a write-off unless I started the game again. This game does feel a bit rough and unrefined. The writing is fine, but the animals talk way too much I ended up mashing 'A' to get to the task at hand, inevitably missing a valuable clue. The climbing, visuals and the general vibe was 'a good hang' and I can see why this may be popular, particularly with a younger audience, but it was ultimately another 'one and done' Game Pass for me. 6/10
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptySun 18 Aug 2024 - 21:27

Yeah, very much Game Pass games or super cheap as I mention with Little Kitty wait for that sale.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyMon 19 Aug 2024 - 20:34

I still feel ripped off by BM, there's definitely only the one way to play that one.

Buskalilly wrote:
My taste in games is objectively correct.

3D Mario games are the peak of human art and proof we were put here by a benevolent god, Naughty Dog games are art school dropout youtube videos awkwardly inserted either end of a sub-par DOOM clone.

Anybody can look objectively correct if they confine themselves to the obvious takes.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2024 - 14:15

La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 Hero-Banner-Main-web

I’ve not quite gone full Balla, paying £50 for 50hr VN, as I did get sent a code from #keymailer for Tales from Toyotoki: Arrival of the Witch then it's £23 and only about 2hrs long. I do have video up on my YT for the first 30mins, which already the main character saying one of the girls is very womanly and various other things, which then we get a rap battle between two of the girls who compare cups sizes.

Furthermore, I don't know how Tsukihime - A Piece of Blue Glass Moon compares to that but certainly felt like one of those games and I don't know if the English release is censored in any way on PS as I can see the bath scene being umm more risqué.

Though even in my video I played for just 30mins as not sure how much to play for 1) get people to watch it and 2) can only show up to a certain point. I did continue playing after to see what happens in all the stories then some extras after, which did get me an easy platinum and looked nice on the Portal screen, that can see it being good on Switch on the go as Balla talked about elsewhere.

Unless I'm mistaken, I feel there is only one person on here that would have been interested in this, and I think put Balla off already when I said to him about the girls. Though not sure if any worse, then those other VN games and this is cheap compared to them as I say is a physical version and being Kemco can see it going on sale that it is a punt.

Last edited by masofdas on Fri 23 Aug 2024 - 15:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2024 - 10:56

No, it wasn't censored, no government body stepped in and forced the artists to remove content they wanted to include.

It might have been adapted, in the translation process, to sell better in a new region.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2024 - 11:39

A lot of these type of games have been on PlayStation in the west and not Switch in the west, that certain scenes might be more risqué on Switch version.

Hence my Discord post about anime tiddies, those bad but violence and pissing on graves is cool on PlayStation.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptySat 24 Aug 2024 - 19:10

It is cheap compared to Tsukihime but it's also two hours long.  And frankly, a rap battle about cup sizes probably feels outsize (heh) when it's part of a 2h game.  (I'm not interested in an on-sale physical, a game I'm expecting to be a 6/10 at best isn't something I want cluttering up shelf space.)  I think I can probably cope without this one.  Thanks Mas for warning me off.

La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 Show

Speaking of, I wish somebody had warned me off Arranger.  It's been getting a lot of good scores I just can't agree with.  The puzzles are of a decent quality, and they have an adequate amount of evolution through the 3-5h of the game, and if that was all of it (with maybe a bit more to them?  It feels like the game's missing a final-act evolution) I'd be more positive than I was.  I wasn't, because the dialogue is terrible stuff.  Sub-Tumblr-level "inspirational" guff about the importance of being different, explained in 20 different ways with 20 bad characters.  I also didn't like the art, which I appreciate is more of a personal thing but there's not much animation so bear in mind that what you see in statics is worse than you see in-game.  This is free if you have Netflix and in that case you may as well give it a shot, but don't spend too much time on it if you don't like the first bit: it doesn't get any better.  5/10
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Sep 2024 - 22:32

Emio - The Smiling Man: Famicom Detective Club

La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 1-2

Let's get the bit you know, and presumably care, about out of the way first.  This isn't the horror game it was advertised as.  90% of the game is a couple of teenaged detectives asking odd folks questions, with very vague hints at the darkness beyond.  The whole grainy "Emio" trailer bit feels, to be honest, like a scam.  I'll be considering it separately from that, but the likes of Jas definitely need not apply.

That aside, this being a "new" Famicom Detective Club game feels like a scam too.  There's not much new here, you still make progress by brute forcing all options.  The game does try to help you out, with highlighted words indicating (but not stating) the next direction and the think generally being pretty useful, and even without a guide I wasn't stuck for long at any point - but I expected more than this, y'know?  I wanted some proper detecting.  Some people might claim that this adds interaction to what would otherwise be a straight visual novel, and that isn't untrue.  But you can have good games with low interaction, and you can also have bad interaction, and this largely feels like the latter.

Away from the "gameplay" this shines, much like its remade forebears.  The art is nice, popping and colourful: some of the faces look a little odd first time out but that design choice gradually becomes second nature.  The music is strong, as is the voice acting (you can get bad Japanese VA to the English ear, I'm playing a game with that right now).  The quality of the writing is generally strong for a company not known for it.  The characters are mostly pretty good to hang around with: the spunky detective gets better with time, and the time spent with the bag-wearing children is mercifully brief.  I liked the bar lady quite a bit.  The exception to this (and to some other things mentioned above) is an ending that comes out of nowhere.  The pacing feels off near the end, and while there is a reason for that (a Castle-approved reason no less) it wasn't a reason I liked.  It's hard to talk about some of the latter areas where Emio makes some interesting decisions that didn't work for me, so I won't here - I go into a bit more detail in the game's thread.

You probably know whether you're buying this already or not, with most of us leaning towards "not".  It's right in my wheelhouse of course, right down to the score apparently; but I'd struggle to recommend it to anybody else.  Still, it's better than Another Code.

6/10 (this is feeling like a running joke now)
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptySat 7 Sep 2024 - 2:29

So, my version of Emio would have been better?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptySat 7 Sep 2024 - 11:37

Was there ever any doubt?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptySat 14 Sep 2024 - 14:59

Another Code: Recollection

La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 6294953ebfe8495190315cd95fe30dec_l

This is only here and not the other thread because (a) The Lady bought it for me, (b) it's a retail game so it "feels bigger" than a downloadable title, (c) it's relaxed in gameplay tone rather like your average visual novel (see big post elsewhere), and (d) I was too ill to play anything else yesterday.  Without any of those it's waiting for a trade-in before I'm halfway through the second game.

I have very fond memories of the original Another Code for DS, and then didn't buy the Wii sequel because NGC was lukewarm on it.  How right they were.  To touch on the original first though: I did get a pleasing nostalgic frisson playing this and hitting the beats again, and it was nice to see everything blown up in HD and 3D and pretty colours.  However, I would say that this is worse than replaying the original.  Where that was a technical tour de force for DS functionality, this replaces it with bad voice acting and insultingly simple puzzles.  It could have been so much more than this.  We could've had use of HD rumble, or Joy-Con movement, or just the touch screen and tell us to play it like the original - but no, instead we have to turn our brains off to get anything out of these.

And that's before we get onto Another Code R.  It's bad, it's just bad.  It's not even the laborious pace or the even worse puzzles I object to here (again, opportunity to use the Switch in a fun way is replaced by tilting puzzles that would've been bad on Wii and are worse with the Pro Controller), or the major twists I guessed well ahead of time based on character design.  It's the terrible cast.  They're just bad, most of them anyway, and a lot of them are only tangentially related to the main plot which rubs salt in the wound.  I didn't have the nostalgia for this, but I can imagine even my teenage self baulking at this on Wii.  Oh, but now we're on Switch they've at least put the extra power to use, right?  They've got rid of all the loading screen transitions?  The overworld must be decently open, at least?

Ha.  Ha.  Ha.

Can I recommend this to anyone?  Maybe if you played both the original two games back in the day, and don't have easy means to replay them, and you find this on sale/have the money burning a hole in your pocket, you'll get a kick out of the reimagining of Dual Memories and something out of R perhaps.  And it's all very nicely presented.  But that's all there is to recommend this, and if it hadn't been a very nice present I wouldn't have bothered finishing it.

4/10 (5/10 for a replay of DM, 3 or lower for R)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 13:05

Said elsewhere that I'm a fan of the first, even in my Top 10 DS list, but I didn't play much DS till Pokémon B&W (then did I play that on 3DS via BC). So the second game, is one I've always wanted to play, yet when the Wii was current I didn't play Wii, and now I'm like to I plug the Wii in or get this remake but not very good. This might be a time, I just leave it and just have my memories of the first game being good.

I've finished a few things since the last post, which are

Dustborn

I kinda got this on a whim, as I had seen at one of the showcases and the few bits I had seen looked like a Mas game, and it is. I did do a Final Thoughts video on my YT which has close to 100 views (that's more than how many people have played it), where I do say I liked it personally as there's not a lot in the adventure genre? As Telltale what did The Expanse last which I know nothing about and I've played the rest, there's Life is Strange which is like the COD of the genre which again played them all so far and will be playing the new one day-one (not three days early thank you Square with ya £75 early access) and Road 96 comes to mind.

Then what? Might be some other indie games like Road 96 which I compared Dustborn to most, as art style is close, both set in like a weird America and both have a biker gang. I did find the game to be a little too long, and pacing off as some of the episodes seem really long then you get some at the end which seem really sort, and I'd liked to have some more info around things.

The characters at the start aren't really that likeable, I would say Noam was the best at that start, you do meet some others along the way which are pretty good.  If you're like me and enjoy the genre and played like everything in it, then think this sorta worth checking out.

Burly Men at Sea

I loaded it up as was a PlayStation Stars thing, and just did a run which get credits etc. This is a game I could get all the endings and an easy platinum in, but the few times I've played not really enjoyed it.

Unpacking

It's leaving PlayStation Plus, so thought I'd give it a replay, where played most of it on Portal (It needed charging) and got the Platiunm in it. Still a good game, does lose something the second time around as you know you've back in with your parents etc.

Astro Bot

GOTY that is all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next