Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5

Go down 
+10
OrangeRakoon
Jimbob
Rum
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
Muss
gjones
Treesmurf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5   La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5 - Page 34 EmptySun 15 Sep 2024 - 18:17

Balladeer wrote:
Speaking of, I wish somebody had warned me off Arranger.  It's been getting a lot of good scores I just can't agree with.  The puzzles are of a decent quality, and they have an adequate amount of evolution through the 3-5h of the game, and if that was all of it (with maybe a bit more to them?  It feels like the game's missing a final-act evolution) I'd be more positive than I was.  I wasn't, because the dialogue is terrible stuff.  Sub-Tumblr-level "inspirational" guff about the importance of being different, explained in 20 different ways with 20 bad characters.  I also didn't like the art, which I appreciate is more of a personal thing but there's not much animation so bear in mind that what you see in statics is worse than you see in-game.  This is free if you have Netflix and in that case you may as well give it a shot, but don't spend too much time on it if you don't like the first bit: it doesn't get any better.  5/10
Aw, man - I think I'd heard similar, and am disappointed, as it looked like a great idea. It's difficult to relate to someone who feels out of place when they have some universe-bending superpower!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/

La5t Game You Fini5hed And Your Thought5
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34