We've tried beers, they taste like beers.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?

Go down 
+5
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
Balladeer
Buskalilly
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?   A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Aug 2024 - 21:41

Is there such a thing as a "Sega musical aesthetic"? I think those really adhere to that - as do the Penny's pieces above. Astrum's my favourite of the bunch, especially the opening.

Here are two very similar pieces of music from games I've played recently.

Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?   A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users? - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Sep 2024 - 17:57

I think I may be fully on board the Bakeru train - or Bakeru tea kettle as it may be. If you don't have time to try out all three tracks, my preferred order is 1 < 3 < 2 - 2 is a proper banger that I didn't expect.

Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/

A Third Thread in Which To Share Gaming Music - What does "official" even mean in an independent forum with like 20 users?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4