Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread

Go down 
+9
masofdas
fronkhead
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread   The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread - Page 3 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 12:41

I heard that as well but was that before the Tamerial Unlimited update as FFXIV was wank before it became reborn, that TES: O is the wild card in till we get console reviews I'm not sure about. I think people enjoyed the console BETA though.

Well if I bought Witcher 3 I wouldn't rush it but is it better to buy that now and play or save my money & get Batman which I'm a little down on with all the DLC crap WB are pulling.

But again with TES: O & Witcher 3, I could go finish DA: I for my fantasy fix.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread   The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread - Page 3 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 19:08

Didn't we already have one of these threads?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread   The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread - Page 3 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 19:09

Yeah this one
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread   The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread - Page 3 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 19:10

How weird! This only showed me your post just now so it looked like a new thread. Eh?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread   The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread - Page 3 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 19:18

It's not been used for ages this thread, but wasn't sure where to as the question as it's not a random thought, games coming in June might of fitted it or multiplatform matters.

Everyone seems to say get Batman and that was the one I was least likely to buy out of the 3, and TES:O everyone seems to say don't go near but googled about PC version since the update which includes some reviews and all rather good like 8's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread   The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Will I Like This Game slash Please Rec Me A Game Based On My Tastes" thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3