Where we remember the Battle of the Alarmo

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games

Go down 
+6
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Balladeer
beemoh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beemoh
Koopaling

Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games   Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 23:05

Buskalilly wrote:
beemoh wrote:

I mean, umm, the demo appears unlocalised, all the cutscenes had no dialogue at all, dubbed or otherwise. Even the barks were missing.
really? That seems odd. Either the game is a long way from release still or they know full well that nobody understands the story...
I should imagine it's a mix of distance away from release (the English dub will probably be the last thing to be checked off) and knowledge that the game would be being played in the environment that it was: a large, noisy exhibition hall in front of an increasingly annoyed queue.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games   Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 23:25

beemoh wrote:

TREESMURF:

It's alright, I suppose. Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders...
I was actually joking about that, I already knew it sucked, sorry to have wasted your time.Sad 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games   Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 23:45

Beemoh wrote:
JASTER:

Tengami is pretty, but incredibly slow. interestingly, it was the only game on the Nintendo booth to have headphones.
It did seem the type of game that was trying to create a relaxing atmosphere, so with the headphones was there any kind of music element to the game?
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games   Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 0:06

The_Jaster wrote:
Beemoh wrote:
JASTER:

Tengami is pretty, but incredibly slow. interestingly, it was the only game on the Nintendo booth to have headphones.
It did seem the type of game that was trying to create a relaxing atmosphere, so with the headphones was there any kind of music element to the game?
If there was, the show floor still drowned it out.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games   Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 7:12

Good to hear about sonic, and if bayonetta 2 plays like the first that's great.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games   Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 22:12

Putty Squad is... not good. Looks, feels and plays like a programming tutorial stretched out to a full game.

OTHER TITLES YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR

RAIN on PS3 is a storybook-like stealth game where the characters are all invisible and can only be seen in- you guessed it- the rain.

The indie arcade threw out two interesting titles, TESLAGRAD, a beautiful looking puzzle-platform game which uses magnetism as its main mechanic, where a young boy finds some gloves that let him change red things to blue things and back again which makes them do magnetism. Also, CHROMA, which looks like Super Meat Boy with ghosts, but like most indie games, is another puzzle-platformer where the main character emits light, but can send their shadow along the shafts of light to access the inaccessible.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games   Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 17:09

Teslagrad looks like it might be interesting; like the Magnetic Gloves of Oracles stretched out into a game. Furthermore, I apologise for making you play Putty Squad. I had that for the SNES and wanted to see if it had aged badly. It seems like it has.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games   Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 9:45

Hey Teslagrad your just playing that now Zero.

Anyway instead of making a 2014 thread, juts thought I'd bring this one back. Is there any games be it Nintendo or not that you would like me to checkout also Ibbsters will be there to moan about everything but he might like playing SMASH that's about it.

Here's a list of what's confirmed, I want to try myself Bloodborne, Evolve, Lords of the Fallen, Shadow of Mordor, Mortal Kombat X, The Evil Within, The Crew, The Order: 1886, Until Dawn, WWE2K15 and Volume unfortunately Nintendo still haven't announced what there showing.

But hope it's similar to what they had at gamescom on the show floor, which would mean:
Wii U:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 1
Bayonetta 2
Yoshi’s Woolly World
Mario Party 10
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8

Nintendo 3DS:
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Fantasy Life
Disney Magical World
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games   Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 7:05

masofdas wrote:
Hey Teslagrad your just playing that now Zero.

I know! Weird, right? Also, if they're there, let us know about Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad and Splatoon. Cheers. Grin
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games   Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 9:08

Will do Jones, Im really want to play Splatoon.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games   Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 10:41

Nintendo have a more confirmed list there's not as much as that gamescom list but still good stuff like Splatoon to be there at EGX.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games   Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eurogamer Expo 2013: Nintendo's games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2