Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on

Go down 
+12
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
The_Jaster
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
shanks
NintenDUCK
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Balladeer
masofdas
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   Empty
PostSubject: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 19:14

So I know it's early but been working on this for a few day's as I'm on holiday. Here's the releases for October:

I hope you like the new way of showing what's coming. So do you prefer, do you want that and a list, just a list, any feedback would be great. Also thanks Buskalilly for telling me how to make it, I hope you like the song I used at the end.

Of course this thread is about what's coming out and what your looking forward to, so continue to discuss.

Personally I’m looking at Wind Waker HD, Beyond Two Souls (My last PS3 game), Pokemon Y in this pay packet then Sonic Lost World (Wii U) and Batman Origins (Wii U) the rest of the calendar month which I will be looking at getting in my next pay packet.

Also dam SEGA for announcing Football Manger 2014 coming Oct 31st for PC just after I started uploading to YouTube.

So October releases (subject to change)

4th
F1 2013 360, PS3, PC
Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver 3DS, Wii U
Just Dance 2014 Wii, Wii U, 360, PS3
NBA 2K14 360, PS3, PC
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Wii U £39.85 ShopTo

11th

Beyond: Two Souls PS3 £32.99 Amazon
Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition 360, PS3, PC
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 3DS, DS
Dishonoured GOTY Edition 360, PS3, PC
Dragon's Crown PSV, PS3
Moshi Monsters: Katsuma Unleashed 3DS, DS
Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge 3DS, Wii, Wii U, 360, PS3, DS
Turbo Super Stunt Squad 3DS, Wii, Wii U, 360, PS3, DS

12th

Pokemon X / Y 3DS £32.85 Zavvi
2DS Console

18th

Air Conflicts Vietnam 360, PS3, PC
Skylanders Swap Force 3DS, Wii, Wii U, 360, PS3
Sonic: Lost World 3DS, Wii U

25th
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate 3DS, PSV
Batman: Arkham Origins Wii U, 360, PS3, PC
Brain Training 3D £18.12 3DS
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst 360, PS3
Raven's Cry 360, PS3, PC
Rocksmith 2014 Edition 360, PS3, PC
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3DS, Wii, 360
The Guided Fate Paradox PS3 £34.99 Amazon
Wii Party U with Wiimote Wii U £34.85 ShopTo
WRC 4 360, PS3, VITA
Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut Wii U, 360, PS3
Just Dance Kids 2014 360, Wii, Wii U
Beyblade: Evolution 3DS £24.99 Amazon

29th
Angry Birds Star Wars 3DS, Wii, Wii U, 360, PS3, PSV
GAME STICK £79.99 GAME

31st
Football Manager 2014 PC £34.99 STEAM

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 17 Oct 2013 - 10:26; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 19:27

Going to be honest, Mas: I didn't watch the video. It's thirteen minutes, and I know that most of it will be games I couldn't care less about. It's a nice touch, but I think it would be good to have the list as well, if you can.

Also, why isn't the title "October's Options"? I mean really.

Anyway, WWHD seems to be the only big Wii U game comPOKÉMONPOKÉMONPOKÉMONPOKÉMONPOKÉMONPOKÉMONing out next month. I can still remember the original well enough, it's still fairly pretty, and they haven't added any new content: just streamlined existing stuff. So I'll probably pass it by, and maybe pick it up cheap in a few months.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 19:33

I wanted to do the video more like sizzle real but not all games would get it's time to shine, also another reason why I did the video as you'll get games like the budget wii dance title last month which I find the video etc for but who's going to watch it no one. So I put with the rest so you do see it. Also a video like this might broaden your horizons Balla you might think that game actually looks good, also Festival because of Oktoberfest.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 20:36

Well my kindle had decided I'm not watching videos at work today, so I'll have a peak when I finish.

I've got Zelda, Batman, Batman and pokemon to pick up this month, so it's gonna be a busy one. Sonic I might get if I see it cheap down the line.

I never finished Wind Waker on cube, to my eternal shame, so that's a day one purchase for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 21:24

I watched the video Mas - good work. One thing I'd change: don't include any pre-rendered trailers like the F1 trailer, try to use gameplay trailers. In the end, that's what we care about right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 21:59

masofdas wrote:
I wanted to do the video more like sizzle real but not all games would get it's time to shine, also another reason why I did the video as you'll get games like the budget wii dance title last month which I find the video etc for but who's going to watch it no one. So I put with the rest so you do see it. Also a video like this might broaden your horizons Balla you might think that game actually looks good, also Festival because of Oktoberfest.
There are games on other consoles that I like the look of (Puppeteer being a recent one), but not enough for me to want to buy another console for them, so seeing them just makes me jealous. No  No matter: I know what I'm getting, as said/implied above (and I still have to pick up Legends!  May be due a major shop tomorrow...).

Last edited by Balladeer on Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 10:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Rayman game)
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 22:44

I normally don't bother with youtube videos on general but I gave it a shot. My main problem is I don't really watch many trailers for game, especially not this close to their launch, so a list suits me better. Nice try at shaking it up though.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 22:56

Balladeer wrote:

Also, why isn't the title "October's Options"?  I mean really.
Pokemon Isn't optional Suspect.

Anyways, I'm definitely getting pokemon and either Batman Arkham Origins or WWHD to keep my Wii U happy. Whichever one I don't pick up will probably be thrown onto the Christmas list.
And I quite liked the video, it's pretty well bashed together too. *pats head patronisingly*. Made me want to get Cloudy with a chance of meatballs which to be honest I wasn't even aware of until now.
October looks good! Bounce
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 23:11

I watched your video, it was excellent. I'd love it if you kept them up, as it helped get me even more psyched about the games I mentioned.

But please don't stop your lists! I actually refer to these threads all the time, you're like a hero.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 0:57

I'll be getting
Pokemon X
Pokemon Y
Pokemon Y (yes twice)
Wind Waker
Batman Origins if only for the awesome statue that comes with it
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 8:18

For me it's probably just Arkham Origins and Blackgate. I'll probably get Beyond and Dragon's Crown eventually but neither are urgent.
I have no reason to replay WW and I'm not exactly excited for Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 9:25

Sonic Lost World for my Wii U is a sure thing, and I'll inevitably pick up Pokemon against everything sensible too.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 10:29

Right, I will try in november's video (that's going to be fun) to do more gameplay, some like F1 I can find gameplay but as Buska put it it helped get me even more psyched that's what I thought the likes of the prerendered trailer would do. Same with likes of Cloudy I just couldn't find anything so used the movies trailer, which DUCK seemed to enjoy. Also good to hear people come back to the thread to check what's coming out. I will try to keep the list updated if something get's annouced like fottbal manger 2014 did.

No one excited for gamestick it's a whole new microsconle that's £20 less then ouya.

Last edited by masofdas on Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 10:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 10:34

Thanks Mas. I suppose that SLW might be another possibility for me, but I've started seeing more mixed opinions of it now...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 10:39

There will always be list Balla, so don't worry it helps me for a start to remember what has to go in the video.

Also there's 10 yes 10 Wii U games in October.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 13:32

Pokemon and Pokemon only.  Not because of a lack of other games I want mind you, just I have a absolute load of things coming out in October I have to afford and games find themselves once again on the backburner.  When I have some spare money again I'll be nabbing Disgaea (October here in aus) and maybe Batman is folks who pick it up say it's near the other Arkham games in quality.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 14:29

I'm solely getting Batman for the statue this time around
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 14:59

Nice work on the video mas but it'd be nice if you could cut it down closer to the 5 minute mark, as for Octobers releases? It will just be Batman Origins.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 18:39

I'll try be hard in month's like November which includes two consoles, but December could be just 5mins of Mario 3D World.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 19:17

masofdas wrote:
No one excited for gamestick it's a whole new microsconle that's £20 less then ouya.
I don't see GameStick doing that well- mostly because, unlike Ouya, it hasn't spent very long rubbing off the indie dev scene telling them the entire games biz is a massive conspiracy against them specifically. Because of that, I don't see it getting the support.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySun 15 Sep 2013 - 15:21

Wind Waker and Pokemon X/Y are dead certs, I like the look of Sonic: Lost World but I'll wait and see some reviews before deciding on it. I didn't realise Wii Party U was out so soon, I'll wait for reviews on that one too. I'd get Angry Birds Star Wars also, but I really tired of Angry Birds on the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptySun 15 Sep 2013 - 20:43

Nice video, mas! Quite long, but you couldn't help it showing so much material. Smile 

I'm trying to get excited about Pokémon next month, and failing miserably. Times have changed, man. Sad 

Other than that, I'll be holding out a while longer for Skylanders, but Sonic: Lost World is a no-brainer for me. Both versions, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 17:09

After the relatively quiet September (well, when September ends), this. Shocked

Ultimately, my list of desires runs to: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Pokémon X, Sonic: Lost World (Wii U over 3DS), Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate and Batman: Arkham Origins. Of those, the day one purchases are Pokémon X and Arkham Origins (Arkham City is still the best game I've played on Wii U). The rest will probably have to be put on a financial back burner but I will pick them up at some stage.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013 - 0:59

Oh October you cruel mistress. Wind Waker is already pre ordered with Pokemon to soon follow (the one with the blue theme).
Sonic: Lost World is one I may get later on I reckon. Arkham Origins is one I'll probably pre order with Blackgate being a possibility if reviews are good. And finally Wii Party U tempts me, again probably wouldn't get it straight away though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013 - 16:44

Big news Hot Wheels might be out this friday not the 4th of Oct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   Empty

Back to top Go down

Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: General Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: