Where we remember the Battle of the Alarmo

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on

Go down 
+10
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
shanks
Crumpy Andy
Cube
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Admin
Balladeer
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on Empty
PostSubject: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 17:40

It's up a bit earlier then I would like but next weekend (25-26th) I'm away then it's the 1st the weekend after.  

February’s Releases,

7th
Fable Anniversary (360)
Fable Trilogy (360)

13th at 23.00
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, 360)

14th
Barbie Dreamhouse Party (Wii, DS, 3DS, Wii U)
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (VITA)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril (DS)
LEGO Movie: The Videogame (3DS, PC, PS3, PS4, WiiU, 360, XO)
Toukiden - The Age of Demons (VITA)
Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks (3DS)

19th
Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PC, PS3, PS4)

21st
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (WiiU)
Earth Defence Force 2025 (360, PS3)
Far Cry the Wild Expedition (PC, PS3, 360)
Rambo the Videogame (PC, PS3, 360)
Rayman Legends (PS4, XO)
Sorcery Saga: The Curse of the Great Curry God (VITA)
The Pinball Arcade (PS4)
YS: Memories of Celceta (VITA)

28th
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3, 360, PC)
Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff (DS)
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3)
Thief (PC, PS3, PS4, 360, XO)
Senran Kagura (3DS)
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (360, XO)

Imports & Homebrew Indies

Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS3, VITA, 3DS) 6th JAP
Dragon Quest Monsters 2 (3DS) 6th JAP
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends (PS4) 22nd JAP
Yakuza Ishin (PS4) 22nd JAP
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS3, VITA) 18th USA
NASCAR 2014 (PS3, 360) 18th USA
NEO XYX (DC) Gone Gold

A strange month for me no standout but 6 maybes with 4 of them being VITA games, but two of those (curry & trigger) might be a bit to niche for my liking. Maybe Fronk could shed some light on them all, as if I don't buy at launch they might end up being a pain to get hold off.

The other two Thief which is looking good but would like to see some reviews before committing to spending £50.

The last being DK: TF which I want to get when it drops is price, so waiting for The Kid to spot that whom must hate this month with all this jap stuff.

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 19 Feb 2014 - 18:10; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 17:45

DANGANRONPADANGANRONPADANGANRONPADANGANRONPA

Ahem. Just DKCTF for me this month, but I will be acquiring it. It looks fun!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 19:00

Video should be up now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 19:03

Just Donkey Kong for me, too. I can't say I'm legitimately excited about it at this point, but I know Retro won't let us down.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 19:26

Any word if the new Final Fantasy is any good or not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 19:36

I hear it's the best of the three but that's not saying much.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 22:28

I guess I've got to get DKCRTF by default.

Might get Thief though. I know it exists, but have somehow missed everything it's done (how ironic)
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 23:43

I'll probably get Thief in the Steam summer or winter sale. It smells of a game that will get very cheap, very quickly (I can already pre-order it for £18 if I wanted to).

Other than that, I'll just continue catching up on my current games.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 23:58

Thief this month, Lightning Returns, Castlevania, Tales, DK, Toukiden and Dangan at a late date.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 1:25

Umm

DK Tropical
Senran kagura
DQM2
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 3:42

Just donkey kong for me too but I hear the earth defence force games are meant to be fun in a b movie kind of way.

Edit: actually after seeing the trailer Thief looks really great too.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 8:57

Even though I take the Mickey quite a bit, I'll probably pick up dk at some point. Other than that, another quiet month for me to catch up with stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 11:11

Are you going to be able find Danganronpa at a later date though Andy, as I can never find games like a persona 4 golden apart from eBay & having to pay good money for them which i think will happen with Danganronpa.

Surprised about the love of DK, seemed none of you were that excited for it but all buying at some-point.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 11:29

Here's my purchases:

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (VITA) Got the US Limited Edition preordered & also the PAL one preordered.

Toukiden - The Age of Demons (VITA) preordered.

YS: Memories of Celceta (VITA) Got the US Limited Edition & also PAL one preordered.

Sorcery Saga: The Curse of the Great Curry God (VITA) Own the US Limited Edition.

Senran Kagura (3DS) preordered.

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (VITA) Limited Edition preordered.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 11:40

Fancy let us know what those VITA games are like, as like I said I'm interested in them but want to get peoples thoughts on them. YS seems the most likely for me to buy out of the 4 of them on day one (not counting imports & yet to play Ragnarok Odyssey i download from PSN)
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 11:47

Is Sorcery Saga getting a physical release in Europe?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 12:21

I had no problem getting hold of Persona 4 Golden so I don't see this one being that bad either. Worst comes to worst I can download it (I assume).
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 13:25

Another Tropical Freezer here, and the LEGO Movie game might tickle my fancy (though I want to get the Marvel Heroes one before any of that).
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 19:12

masofdas wrote:
Are you going to be able find Danganronpa at a later date though Andy, as I can never find games like a persona 4 golden apart from eBay & having to pay good money for them which i think will happen with Danganronpa.

Can't imagine it won't be on PSN.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 20:17

You can't fondle a digital game.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 2:00

Final Fantasy interests me but I've yet to play XIII-2 so it would be silly to buy it just now, Donkey Kong is much more likely to be bought this month, so long as my money doesn't disappear I'll go for it.

Other than those I think I might actually get around to buying A Link Between Worlds. Embarrassed 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014 - 19:27

Fancy Fancy wrote:
Is Sorcery Saga getting a physical release in Europe?

I don't think it is, it's listed on MCV release schedule and I have found someone taking preorders on eBay for £38 saying this is a EU version and not a import like other auctions. But can't find it on Zavvi, Amazon, GAME, ShopTo and so on. So it might be having a EU physical release and the eBay seller is selling one from Germany or something but UK seems a no go just PSN I would say.

Yaiba has been delayed.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 13:32

Sorcery Saga is now on Amazon at £24,

I get paid on Friday, looking at the 6 games I'm interested in which come to £190 on amazon, which isn't bad but then looking at something like Thief it comes up with other game I might like. I've now seen what's coming in march and can now say screw buying games in Feb (unless I run out of things to play or i see cheap), I'm saving my money for March which looks to be phenomenal month for most systems.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 14:50

Triple Post

Any good title names for March. I will say there's a big xbox one game and a big one on PS4 with a few other great titles. So something like March Madness but better.

This will the schedule for the year maybe give or take a few day's.
March will go up February 23rd
April will go up March 23rd
May will go up April 20th
June will go up May 25th
July will go up June 22nd
August will go up July 20th
September will go up August 24th
October will go up September 21st
November will go up October 26th
December will go up November 23rd
Sunday before the last Friday releases of the previous month.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 16:19

March Mayhem
March Madness
March Miscellany (huh? Huh?)
March Monotony
March Missiles
March Median
March ... yeah, I'm just hitting up words beginning with 'M' now. Manchester.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on   Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on Empty

Back to top Go down

Freezing February's Subarashii Game Releases, What will you be spending your Gil on
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next