Where we remember the Battle of the Alarmo

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season

Go down 
+19
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
NintenDUCK
Crumpy Andy
2grundies
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Admin
The Christ
Rum
ZeroJones
beemoh
Fancy Fancy
Athrun888
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
Balladeer
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 12:28

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 1936480_10153190477847687_7252614487909695747_n

Plenty of chocolate
Some booze
Some clothes (including a Studio Ghibli t-shirt)
A mathematical mug
A book on composing
A cushion
A really fluffy bathmat
A really fluffy blanket thing
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

aaaaaand... a £10 Amazon voucher. Nah nah!

Chuffed with that! Grin Got my sister a funny t-shirt, and my parents champers and chocolates.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 12:48

Merry Christmas all! As for loot I've received pretty much every PS4 game I didn't own! Also Yarn Yoshi and M&L
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 19:26

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

Socks, and chocolates, and a big poker set in a briefcase, and Gears of War, and books. Plush C3P0 and a selfie stick.

I must be getting old as I enjoyed seeing my family open their presents more than I enjoyed my own haul. I am looking forwards to shooting the men later on though, I carried my Xbox all the way to mum's especially.

No Xenoblade. Knew it. That'll be getting bought as soon as Dark Souls II is wrapped up, then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 21:22

There may be a issue here Balla or Drunka is drunk

My stuff today after the Mega Drive, the games is what my Nan & Grandad has picked up in charity shops, boot sales etc for the past few months
The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 CXGVpMCWsAA7F_J

The main thing is of course the money which came to £310, I might pop to Exeter tomorrow now (retro shop is closed though, so can't trade games in but might have a long eBay listing day) as slightly more shops to go to then Taunton.

I want to pick up Destiny: Taken King, maybe a cheap turntable as I do want to get some vinyl especially video game OST's, shoes, a watch as that's timeless and just see what else is in the sales and 12 months PSN as mine is due soon.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 21:52

Three of Drunka's quadruple post deleted. Razz
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 22:03

You what?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 22:03

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 22:04

What are you guys on about?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 22:04

Did I post that more than once or something?
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 1:01

I've had a very Star Wars Christmas with my very own BB8 droid alongside the likes of a Star Wars travel mug, a sticker set, a Stars Wars T Shirt and a tiny Tie Fighter figurine. As well as these I got an RC car, a huge collection of Pokemon Cards which I've yet to even look through alongside an album for them, a George Foreman grill, a PS4 controller with Manchester City stickers to go on it and a stand/charging cradle for the games/controllers, a Simpsons water bottle, plenty of sweets and chocolates, a few t shirts, some loungewear, underwear, socks and various other things I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 12:09

I embarrassed (in a good way) with the amount of stuff I got for my birthmas, but I was really surprised that my folks got me a PS4 game! Dishonored: The Definitive Edition is meant to be all right, isn't it?

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 12:13

That's a fantastic game well was on PS3
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 8:57

As said elsewhere, I love Christmas.

Most of it's about cosiness. I spend Christmas in the countryside with just my nuclear family, just the four of us. There's a log fire, we sit around cuddling each other (and soft toys) while it pelts it down outside, we eat my dad's Russian pancakes and Christmas (pan)cake, we watch films and play Mario Kart, and it's all just really nice.

There's also the food and drink. The obvious Christmas dinner and aforementioned stuff aside, there's mulled wine, mulled cider, mulled fruit tea, weird offerings in coffee shops, chocolates, cakes, pigs in blankets (had my first lot yesterday!), Christmas liqueur, eggnog if you're that way inclined...

And as I've grown older, I've grown reconciled to, potentially even begun to enjoy, the bright lights and glitz. Christmas trees, tinsel, the giant sparkly angels on Oxford Street (symptoms of the capitalist problem that are still REALLY SHINY).

The religious side can largely go hang, but as a choral singer I do get something out of it.

So, yeah. While Christmas has some downsides, the upsides heavily outweigh them. My younger self's ennui at The Season Of Goodwill has been replaced by a more childlike, but simultaneously more fun, appreciation for everything. While recognising that it's not all perfect.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 9:07

I like mince pies, tinsel, and the cats not knocking ornaments off the Christmas tree. That last one is rare.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 13:03

Zero wrote:
I like mince pies

THIS. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 8:19

How could I forget mince pies? Duh! We had the office Christmas party yesterday and I stuffed my face full of tiny ones. Had to leave early because of choir, but I've seen evidence that the Jägerbombs came out after I left so perhaps that's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 12:52

Had my work do yesterday.
Was a bit shit because REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION AND ALL THAT DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY JOB
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 13:05

Meep! Sorry to hear you had a bad one sir, I don't think any of us would spill it out but completely understand your concerns. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 20:25

My girlfriend's father is a baker and gave us loads and loads of Mince Pies last year, on an unrelated note I was told I'd put weight on around the start of the year, if we get some more this year I think I might be told the same.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 11:15

Mince pies in the office!  And they appear to have been topped with sponge cake! Grin

Also one of my colleagues has brought in the naffest possible inflatable Christmas tree.  At any other time of year I'd be pulling a face, as it is I'm just laughing with her and we're all enjoying its exquisite tatness.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 11:24

I signed a waiver saying I won't discuss my job online but I'm more than happy to come here and say Tesco is an evil entity mismanaged by utter cunts. I like most of the people in my store, though, which is what makes it just about bearable.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 11:48

Sounds familiar Drunka
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 12:27

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 I-Know-That-Feel-Bro
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 20:49

After Gus cat took our tree down single-pawedly for the second time today, we have decided to remove it permanently. No
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 20:56

Gosh darn it Gus! Aww! 🐱
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next