Where we remember the Battle of the Alarmo

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread

Go down 
+9
Jimbob
Rum
Vidofnir
Crumpy Andy
beemoh
masofdas
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 34 EmptyTue 1 Oct 2024 - 11:29

masofdas wrote:

Then yesterday after work sat down for a proper play, and finshed up defeating Goldrick.

Damn, you're making legit progress! Did you have any bother with Margit on the way there? He was a big stumbling block for a lot of players when the game launched because they needed to go away and do more stuff and level up first.

I wouldn't worry about putting runes elsewhere - min / maxing to get the most out of the weapon you want to use is better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 34 EmptyTue 1 Oct 2024 - 11:45

Think I defeated him on my 3rd try, now I did have summon by his door as well mind, wasn't one by Goldrick, though when I was looking up about the tower did continue on from a Goldrick guide and sounded like should have been a summon.

For me as Samurai, how do I get the most out of my weapon? I was guessing strength as I'll hit harder and vitality as I can be hit harder. I've not used my bow much since the cave at the very start.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 34 EmptyTue 1 Oct 2024 - 12:59

mas wrote:
For me as Samurai, how do I get the most out of my weapon? I was guessing strength as I'll hit harder and vitality as I can be hit harder. I've not used my bow much since the cave at the very start.

The vigor stat (your overall health) is always good to level up especially early on, just make sure as you progress you keep it in line with how much damage enemies will be doing. The Samurai starts with Uchigatana, right? On the default standard scaling dexterity will be better for you but more strength than what's required won't really hurt either.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 34 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2024 - 13:19

Each weapon has a little guide with a stat, eg strength, and a score like A, B, C, D etc. So if a weapon has a B for dex and a C for strength, that means its damage will scale more with how much you level up dex. For samurai weapons, I'm guessing they're katana-y weapons that need dex.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 34 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2024 - 14:43

I'll have a look see what mine says, next to it.

I'm in an academy, just fought a red wolf with a sword.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 3 Oct 2024 - 7:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 34 EmptyThu 3 Oct 2024 - 5:07

I think a red wolf with a sword most days.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 34 EmptyFri 4 Oct 2024 - 17:12

Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 34 Doge-dark-souls-meme
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 34 EmptySat 5 Oct 2024 - 13:34

Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 34 1*O2cRgfutoD3_cd9Vx29bbg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34