Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread

Go down 
+13
Treesmurf
Muss
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
EofGizmo
Buskalilly
fronkhead
The_Jaster
masofdas
JayMoyles
Balladeer
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 4 Jul 2017 - 23:03

This is the kind of news that'll make me crack and buy a game in July: Blaster Master Zero's next two downloadable characters are Shovel Knight ( Grin ) and Shantae ( Love ). I do have a little bit saved on the eShop, so it might not cost any extra money. As such. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 14:07

NIS are keeping their word of VITA like games for Switch as they announced a few yesterday with The Longest 5 Minutes being the one I was looking forward to play this year on VITA but now it's been delayed and coming to Switch, I'll be checking it out Switch

Physical versions are coming of the games but they feel like eShop titles (if that makes sense).
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 15:24

I know I'm not a fan of the genre but even for an RPG that looks boring as fuck.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 19:50

ZeroJones wrote:
This is the kind of news that'll make me crack and buy a game in July: Blaster Master Zero's next two downloadable characters are Shovel Knight ( Grin ) and Shantae ( Love ). I do have a little bit saved on the eShop, so it might not cost any extra money. As such. Embarrassed

Blaster Master Zero is absolutely excellent. I think you'd like it a lot Zero.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 6:50

Hyper Light Drifter might come to the Switch. Any takers? I'd be considerably up for this, myself - always fancied drifting through hyper light. Ordinary light is just so twentieth century, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 10:21

I've seen some very smart dudes big this game right up, like these bland guys and Sean Bell, podcast royalty.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 14:47

I'm thinking about getting the Fate Extalia game that's out tomorrow? To go along with Splat2 but I'm still a bit hesitant in downloading games as only have a 64gb card in the console.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 14:56

A quick google tells me the file size for that game is only 3Gb.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 15:10

Yeah the algorithm builds the world.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 17:49

HLD is a game I highlighted back when I was doing the Indie Spotlight, I did download it but still yet to get around to playing.

I've found a problem with the eShop

I was looking at Sonic Mania and it is only on the Japan eShop as coming soon, Why? As we know it is coming out August 15th Worldwide and the other issue and why I was looking for Sonic Mania was that I wanted to preorder it and I can't.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 18:39

Drunkalilly wrote:
I've seen some very smart dudes big this game right up, like these bland guys and Sean Bell, podcast royalty.

Wasn't on my radar at all until I watched blando calrissian. Very interested now!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 18:50

ZeroJones wrote:
Hyper Light Drifter might come to the Switch. Any takers? I'd be considerably up for this, myself - always fancied drifting through hyper light. Ordinary light is just so twentieth century, y'know?

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 ZJb7b

Was really interested in this when it was a Wii U thing, quite upset when it didn't make it, and never picked it up on Steam. I'm definitely up for drifting through Hyperlight on Switch.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 12:47

Big week on the eShop if you have all regions, you should be able download all of these:

Infinite Minigolf, Might be okay
Beach Buggy Racing, Think it was rubbish on everything else
Overcooked: Special Edition, Would like to play but not got anyone to play with unless it has online CO-OP
Phantom Trigger, This looks like Hyper Light Drifter but yet another rogue-like
Physical Contact: 2048, A puzzle card game thing
Qbics Paint, Paint with minecraft like characters in real world locations
Retro City Rampage DX, You all know what this
Namco Museum, We've talked about this one
Ultra Hyperball, Switch exclusive which looks like hacky sack x windjammers
Super Sidekicks, Neo Geo Classic

Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 16:25

If anybody wants Retro City Rampage give me a shout - I think I've still got a 3DS code from that Humble Bundle a few years back. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 20:40

I just set up my Japanese Nintendo account and Switch profile, then downloaded the NicoNico video app. Super easy to do, and now I'm ready for Monster Hunter Double Cross! One month to go . . .
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 23:00

Hmmm... although I'm old and stupid and can't do it, I might get Overcooked for when the folks come round, and maybe Namco Museum...
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 23:04

Jim, you are both wise and witty. Also - I am older than you. Winky Face

In other news, a tweet contained in this article says there are over two thousand courses in Infinite Minigolf. I should hope so!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 13:14

That seems like too many, if it's infinitely miniature.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 22:03

And not enough if it's plain infinite. They've written themselves into a corner there!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 15:00

Severed out now on Switch eShop. If you haven't played this before, I absolutely recommend it with my whole heart. The concept sounded limited to me before I played it but it does fabulous things within its means. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 18:11

It looks interesting, but it's got that bastarding Switch price-hike. Like everything else that's on the eShop, this is cheaper everywhere else - it's even a couple of quid cheaper on the Wii U. This shouldn't be the norm! DAMN YOU!

~

On another, much better note, Graceful Explosion Machine just had a big update, and went down to £6.99 too. Quite a few of us said nice things about it in it's thread, and I said in the review thread that "I can recommend this to everyone on the forum, I think you'd all quite like it. If it's ever part of a sale, get on it like a tramp on chips. 8/10." So there you go.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 18:23

Would Severed be handheld only like VOEZ, it is a banger of a game mind when I played it on VITA.

May have to look at GEM
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 19:06

Severed is handheld only, yes. The price hike is annoying - buying an expensive-ish console has made us all rich, apparently. Eh?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 19:27

Happens on every new console, dunnit? I must admit to having it on Wii U and never getting around to touching it, so I've just bought it one Switch for some post-Ever Oasis dark demonic fun.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 20:49

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
It looks interesting, but it's got that bastarding Switch price-hike. Like everything else that's on the eShop, this is cheaper everywhere else - it's even a couple of quid cheaper on the Wii U. This shouldn't be the norm! DAMN YOU!

~

On another, much better note, Graceful Explosion Machine just had a big update, and went down to £6.99 too. Quite a few of us said nice things about it in it's thread, and I said in the review thread that "I can recommend this to everyone on the forum, I think you'd all quite like it. If it's ever part of a sale, get on it like a tramp on chips. 8/10." So there you go.

I second this, GEM is easily one of the best switch e shop games so get it bought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next