Where we remember the Battle of the Alarmo

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching on the television?

Go down 
+35
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Fastpie
Axis1500
Gogoata
SquidgyGoat
Cube
awesomedude
Buskalilly
nupkin
Jimbob
masofdas
Athrun888
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Tokyo_Sonata
Vidofnir
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Rum
JayMoyles
ScottGamer17
Admin
shanks
spacemanDOUG
mandlecreed
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 13:51

andyman949 wrote:
Is that what set Balla off?  Laughing 

The straw that broke the camel's back, if you will. I do feel that a thread about "What you are watching on TV" in a Nintendo forum becoming a DS discussion proves my point, though!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 14:03

I think it could've been pulled up regardless of what the game was this time at least! Not many people sympathise with my crazy gaming habits.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 14:32

andyman949 wrote:
Is that what set Balla off?  Laughing I know there is a story but it's not a key part of the game like TWD or Mass Effect. There's basically no use of sound that matters so I can enjoy a good TV show at the same time.

Hmmm.. should I answer this here? sorry balla but I have to  Twisted Evil 

The sound can matter quite often in souls, its helped me many a time with enemies sneaking up on me & its essential in one particular boss fight where a tell for a certain attack can only be dodged by listening for the audio cue.

----

On topic: TV is good.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 17:33

Balladeer wrote:
andyman949 wrote:
Is that what set Balla off?  Laughing 

The straw that broke the camel's back, if you will.  I do feel that a thread about "What you are watching on TV" in a Nintendo forum becoming a DS discussion proves my point, though!

You will never escape Dark Souls.  Razz 

On topic - the season 4 opener of Game of Thrones was good! A little bit too fast paced, but it is the opener after all, and they have to remind everyone of all the characters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 17:38

Yeah, there were times where the episode felt like one long "last time on Game of Thrones" but each character's plot wiggled forwards a bit.
Spoiler:
beyond the show spoilers:
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 20:59

Drunkalilly wrote:

beyond the show spoilers:

Book spoilers:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 21:49

Book stuff:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 10:57

I'm not watching GoT (too dark and depressing for me), but this seems relevant.
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 12:23

Balladeer wrote:
I'm not watching GoT (too dark and depressing for me), but this seems relevant.

That would be a funny satire article if the Metro hadn't already done that on page 3 of their paper.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 18:01

Red Dwarf XI starts filming in October: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a563796/red-dwarf-series-11-to-air-late-2015-says-danny-john-jules.html#~oB3oEifJTy6l4T
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014 - 6:55

Hooray and hurrah! Love me some Red Dwarf. The X series was even nearly good... if you watched the 'Making Of' documentary on the DVD's, it's amazing it existed at all. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014 - 11:07

There were laughs to be had in X, even if it wasn't up there with the classic seasons. Definitely happy to see more Red Dwarf.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 6:54

Rewatching boston legal season two, after finishing season one. If only the normal goings on in court were as colourful as the goings on in the show.
Back to top Go down
Cube

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 9:23

Warehouse 13 is back for a final season. They've upped the cheese, but it's a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 20:37

Finally watching season 8 of 24. I tried to watch it when it first aired but it was terrible on a laptop screen and 24 works better when a season is binge watched than trying to do it week by week. Then I tried to watch it on love film but my then girlfriend wasn't into it, so evenings were off the table and my crap internet meant I couldn't watch it in the day.
Now I'm using that Sky box set thing which let me download the whole season at once.

Also been watching stuff like Adventure Time on Cartoon Network. When did kids shows get so good?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 21:16

Drunkalilly wrote:

Also been watching stuff like Adventure Time on Cartoon Network. When did kids shows get so good?

I've yet to get into Adventure Time, but it seems to have a MASSIVE following online. Does it live up to the hype?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 21:39

I've mostly managed to avoid it online, but ive enjoyed what I've seen. Very funny, in an incredibly silly but also an OMG, kids watch this? kind of way. I don't see myself getting obsessed but it's a chuckle whenever I can catch it.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 23:39

Adventure Time is utterly brilliant. One thing that I love about it is how it starts off pretty innocently, albeit with some weird, slightly adult characters and storylines, but as you get into it you get genuinely terrifying characters (Lemongrab, oh god Lemongrab) and complex relationships and backstories (oh Ice King!). The comics are amazing too.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 21:03

HIGNFY! I do love it so. I don't respect Clarkson for much, but he makes a good guest host.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 2:32

I've been watching a fair bit of NMTB, just on YouTube on my kindle when I can't be arsed to get out of bed. I love watching Amstell take on the world!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 10:21

Yet another Nordic Noir series: Mammon, on More 4. Also, MasterChef is back. Love that programme.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 10:39

My family had it on the other day. The sight of Greg Wallace just makes me wish Stu came on here more often. Aww! 
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 11:25

It also gives us an excuse to dig Swede Mason's masterpiece out again.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014 - 22:46

Balladeer wrote:
HIGNFY!  I do love it so.  I don't respect Clarkson for much, but he makes a good guest host.

Just watched (a bit more) that. Didn't he look young in the clip of the old episode?
Back to top Go down
Cube

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 21:03

Watched the end of Warehouse 13. A great penultimate episode and a good, fun and relaxed final episode. It's nice to see a show end on a small note.

Also watched the season episode of Castle. Good, but rage inducing.

Later this week: season finales of Agents of SHIELD and Arrow.

I both love and hate how shows are much more willing of taking risks than they used to. Arrow and Agents of SHIELD will be very tense, as there are multiple people in both shows who I can see getting killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on the television?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next