Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Mario Maker

Go down 
+14
shanks
Buskalilly
NintenDUCK
Dead Lemon
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Treesmurf
Balladeer
ZeroJones
masofdas
fronkhead
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Super Mario Maker - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Maker   Super Mario Maker - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 22:19

Just had a lovely hour shooting through some of the levels whose codes I'd stored on my phone, and some of the new costume ones. Barbara the Bat, eh? Cor blimey! Embarrassed No Determined to get that Captain Toad costume... DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Maker   Super Mario Maker - Page 6 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 22:07

ZeroJones wrote:
Barbara the Bat, eh? Cor blimey! Embarrassed No
No Super Mario Bros. 1 character should... oscillate.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Maker   Super Mario Maker - Page 6 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 18:17

It really is great to revisit every now and then is this, those event courses especially are of a high quality. It's all making me a bit determined to go back to the creating side of things to make something special, unlike the likes of Little Big Planet this actually makes it easy for people to play your levels.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Maker   Super Mario Maker - Page 6 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 14:53

Treesmurf wrote:
unlike the likes of Little Big Planet this actually makes it easy for people to play your levels.

??

If anything I'd say it was much easier to find and play levels in LBP as you could search by level name and tags. In SMM the best you can do is follow a creator that you like or find a 3rd-party list of level codes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Maker   Super Mario Maker - Page 6 EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 16:27

Sorry I meant in terms of people you don't know randomly playing your levels, it pretty much only promotes the more popular levels and everything else goes largely ignored. The 100 Mario challenge however helps a more diverse choice of levels get the limelight, sure it means you get some stinkers but the quick skip option stops them being a problem.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Maker   Super Mario Maker - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 8:21

I've got an easy recommend here: 8526-0000-0012-DBE3

It could almost be a level in Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels (one of the early ones, perhaps). I'm also determined to play through a set of Metroid levels that were featured on NL not too long ago. Although I haven't finished the first one, they have been made with a lot of care, so...

E2C2-0000-0090-0724
7F24-0000-009C-D6AA
1793-0000-00AA-6A62
C882-0000-0204-15C9

in that order. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Maker   Super Mario Maker - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Maker
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6