Where we remember the Battle of the Alarmo

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet the Admin. Team

Go down 
+16
Katie Hopkins
Treesmurf
NintenDUCK
gjones
OrangeRakoon
Dead Lemon
Admin
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
masofdas
oldschool
JayMoyles
Balladeer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 21:46

A little late, but just as exciting as always... it's time to Meet the Admin. Team!

James "Jay" Moyles:

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball:

Questions:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 22:00

I will answer the questions later but Jay they made your game it's called Blur.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 22:05

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe sped its way onto the Switch at the tail end of April. What Wii U game would you like to see getting the "Deluxe" treatment on Switch and what new content should be included? Bonus points for not mentioning Smash Bros.

Smash Bro- aww. Aww! All right then smartarse, Xenoblade Chronicles X, where the 'Deluxe' part involves having a decent main storyline.  

Alternative answer: Star Fox Zero.  Because I found the controls unplayable and the dual screens confusing.  Nintendo would have to fix both of those when porting over what I suspect was quite a good game underneath.  (Zero's is another good call.  I suspect I'd buy the original if I hadn't put the Wii U away, so having a portable version would be aces.)

Yep... it's election time again. Rather than despair over the doom that edges closer to us, tell us your favourite politician in a video game. Donald Trump in that Trump tycoon game does not count.

Me.  As Mayor of Animal Crossing-ton.  I ruled with the iron hand of justice... when not slacking off to go catch beetles.

April also saw the arrival of Puyo Puyo Tetris. Which two games that share the same genre should mash up next?

Ace Attorney and Ghost Trick please, assuming the latter counts as a visual novel.  A supernatural combination made in heaven.  Sissel saves their lives and Phoenix punishes their murderers.  Same developer too, so it could theoretically happen!  (Jay, stop ruining Mario Kart like Layton ruined Phoenix Wright. Naughty )

Zero went on his honeymoon during April. What's the most romantic gaming location there is?

Satori Mountain.  Maybe not when the mutant deer thing's bearing down on you though.

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe appeared on the 3DS eShop. What's the best gaming spin-off you've ever played?

Zero's given the right answer! DAMN YOU! Regarding best of the rest, does Pokémon XD count?  A spin-off that superseded its main franchise.  If not, Mario Kart 8.

We fooled you all into thinking that the forum was going to turn into a version of Twitter. It totally wasn't! What was the best April Fool out there this year?

They were all so amazing that I've forgotten them all already.  Looking at this from NL, I'm going for the jelly beans, purely for the 'Hestu's Gift' flavour. Laughing / No

Jay: Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 22:19

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 22:29

Muss wrote:

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe appeared on the 3DS eShop. What's the best gaming spin-off you've ever played?

Tales from the Borderlands

That's a good shout, actually. Great game - I'd actually go as far as to say it's Telltale's best.

Balla: Whistle
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 2:07

It's certainly in my top three, with Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us being the other two. I struggle the separate them so I just lump them together. Incidentally, I dislike the Borderlands games and only bought Tales because of how much I enjoyed previous Telltale Games. Can't say there are many spinoffs I enjoy more than the real deal.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 12:20

Doing now

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe sped its way onto the Switch at the tail end of April. What Wii U game would you like to see getting the "Deluxe" treatment on Switch and what new content should be included? Bonus points for not mentioning Smash Bros.
TMS #FE Golden would be great as even though I bought it, as it was on Wii U I didn't play it as I was done with the Wii U. Would love to give it a go especially getting more into Persona & Fire Emblem which both work well on a handheld or console.

Yep... it's election time again. Rather than despair over the doom that edges closer to us, tell us your favourite politician in a video game. Donald Trump in that Trump tycoon game does not count.
Solidus Snake

April also saw the arrival of Puyo Puyo Tetris. Which two games that share the same genre should mash up next?
Not quite the same genre but same company own them and both about shooting dudes, I give you Gears of Halo.

Zero went on his honeymoon during April. What's the most romantic gaming location there is?
Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 Image

We've had this question this before as I said Devil May Cry which wasn't allowed as it wasn't really a spin-off then I said Bioshock which isn't either. Some are easy picks be it Mario Kart, Persona which have been said that I'm going to say Phantasy Star Online.

We fooled you all into thinking that the forum was going to turn into a version of Twitter. It totally wasn't! What was the best April Fool out there this year?
I don't think I saw many part from one on NLife but can't remember what it was at all.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 16:39

masofdas wrote:

That game has some amazing HD graphics. Razz
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 21:06

HD what's this 2005?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 21:20

The_Jaster wrote:
masofdas wrote:

That game has some amazing HD graphics. Razz

My favourite character in that game was "young boy playing with dirt". Such a complex and well-rounded character.

Actually, now that I look at it closer, that might not be a boy. It could be a dog, or some sort of penguin... can't decide.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 21:39

Pikmin 3 with the DLC. Or maybe a Pikmin Trilogy (similar to Metroid Prime Trilogy) where they could bundle in the two Wii-makes of Pikmin and Pikmin 2. It would be nice if they had a HD-upgrade but I could only see Nintendo doing that if they released them standalone a la Wind Waker/Twilight Princess.

It has to be the lunacy of Saints Row IV where your character is the president and you're fending off aliens with insane weapons and wrestling moves.

PES and FIFA. PES gameplay with FIFA presentation and licenses and a combo of Master League and FIFA's comprehensive online modes. A "match" made in heaven.

Disc 4 of Shenmue II. A nice walk in the woods.

Mario Golf - Mario Kart is the obvious answer but Mario Golf (especially Toadstool Tour) is such a complete package both solo and multiplayer-wise, that for me, it's probably better than any Mario Kart anyway. CONTROVERSIAL.

I didn't really see any April Fools this year. Probably because I follow a lot of spoof news sites like Newsthump and KayfabeNews that when combined with ridiculous news headlines, it's difficult to identify what's real and what's fake anyway!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 21:44

gjones wrote:

Disc 4 of Shenmue II. A nice walk in the woods.

To Bailu Village?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptySun 7 May 2017 - 16:16

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptySun 7 May 2017 - 16:21

I was beaten to the punch on a few of mine, but not the one where I said "someone else probably already said this".
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptySun 7 May 2017 - 17:31

Drunkalilly wrote:
Star Fox Zero. I'd be into a multiplayer mode, maybe even an online one, but unfortunately the main new content it would need is a new control scheme. I genuinely believe there was a good game in there and I think a simplified single-screen control scheme would let many more people experience it.

Can only agree with this. I maintain that SF0 has the definitive Star Fox story - the most complete and satisfying one to me, anyway. Switch Fox Zero would be very welcome indeed, in my humble, unsubtle and often wrong opinion.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptySun 4 Jun 2017 - 23:56

Summertime and the posting is easy...

Meet your admins again!

James "Jay" Moyles:

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball:

Questions:

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 9:59

Spoiler:
Hero Jones wrote:
The following is a common trope in classrooms: a student is doing something repeatedly that is annoying, such as pressing the button on their retractable pen constantly, or doing the ruler twang thing on their desk. I say "Stop that" in the politest yet firmest fashion I can, and they nearly always pull one last defiant click/twang/whatever before stopping. I find that really small and petty, but I manage to get past it every time.
...that sounds like exactly what I would do. I apologise on behalf of all young pains in the butt.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 10:16

Thank you, kind Drunka. I'll remember that the next time someone defiantly clicks/twangs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 12:46

Questions:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 18:23

Muss has been drinking again

Late April/Early May saw the release of Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War III. Can the human eye truly perceive the difference between the original Warhammer and Warhammer 40K?

The OG Warhammer which Drunka talks about is now called Age of Sigmar and boring to play to be frank.

ARMS fans were spoiled last month with a Direct and the beginning of the Global Testpunch. If you were fitted with extendable arms, what would be the first thing you would do with them?

Could bring down the top stocking at work without a ladder, which you can never find.

Fire Emblem Echoes was released last month. Tell us about your favourite game that has an unexpected genre shift.
Did Echoes really change that much as it still look like a SRPG to me but with Dungeons in between the action. I can do a full circle with mine Resident Evil which went from Survival Horror to Third Person Shooter and was shit and now back to a First Person Horror game which is good.

I am Groot. I am Groot, I am Groot... I am Groot. I am Groot?
Just playing that Persona 5 old chum

THUMPER is described as a "rhythm violence" game. What genre of game would you create for the next big Switch eShop sensation?
I've pitched this to EofGiz a card-based fantasy sports management sim.

Donald Trump was recently videoed shoving a foreign leader to get to the front of the group at a NATO summit. What's the pettiest thing you've seen somebody do?
Can't think of anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 19:51

Fine I'll do a spoiler tag:
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 20:04

I'm chucking this a sticky so I don't have to hunt for it each month. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katie Hopkins
Chuffster
Katie Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 22:37

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 14:43

Here was me thinking we were getting some sort of Summer Special.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 16:01

Katie Hopkins wrote:
some SJW cuck bullshit

If I hadn't already rumbled who I think is manning the demonic mech that is Katie Hopkins, this snippet would have given the game away easily. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Admin. Team
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next