Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off

Go down 
+26
Rum
Muss
gjones
flora-chan
NintenDUCK
Dead Lemon
Admin
Xelviar
Solve My Maze
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Luigi442wii
minecrafter7744
Vidofnir
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Gogoata
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
fronkhead
Athrun888
shanks
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 7:04

andyman949 wrote:
Even OFSTED day?

You raise a good point there! At any rate, it's never as bad as you think (although my second lesson was badly let down by the laptops).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 11:55

To Echo Drunka at the moment we have 5 directors coming on Friday for ONE HOUR, yet were going bat shit crazy about it. The joys of retail.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 21:29

Yep, we have days like that. Some vice president of this or that is spotted in a nearby store and before you know it, we're at battle stations like the queen is moving in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 22:12

The worst there going to do is go your shit and we just carry on taking our 1.5million a week.

Ours are flying in via helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 21:58

Blimey Gazza, haven't seen you in a while! How're things?

We used to have an Aussie forumite called Oldschool - I feel that the two of you would get on.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 22:23

Gazzadp wrote:

So as some of you may have seen on/in the news last week, they are currently filming some scenes for the S***W**rs 7 film, uisng the old nuclear missile silos near where I live (in the UK) as a location. Well they ONLY sent me an email tring to threaten/intimidate me into removing any pictures of that location or the shoot!

Down Newbury way, right? My flatmate's from there - his mum sent him a snap of the set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 11:14

The refereeing in the Liverpool vs Ludogorets champions league game. This isnt just an annoyance at a result, its that the influence of big teams on officials which is so glaringly obvious is consistently swept under the rug. While we use football as a medium to fight racism (which is a good thing) it would be nice to see such commitment in, you know... Actual fairplay which is integral to the sport!?

Another case was the Celtic shenanigans getting put through because of an 'unregistered player' who came on in the 86th minute when they were getting hammered by 5 goals. Its just wrong.

Too much money in the game.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 13:54

Sun burn
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 16:51

But the Celtic one wasn't anything do with them or money, the other team played someone that they shouldn't off. Doesn't matter if he started came on 21st min or 86th or there winning 1-0 or losing 10-0, he still shouldn't of played due to the rules.
Back to top Go down
minecrafter7744
Magikarp

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 17:05

People who think they are awesome at a video game when they are total idiots.
Back to top Go down
Luigi442wii
Floppy and Salty

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 17:12

minecrafter7744 wrote:
People who think they are awesome at a video game when they are total idiots.
For me, people that bash AcmlmBoard XD.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 18:40

Is that a new drug? Prescription or Class A?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 19:14

masofdas wrote:
But the Celtic one wasn't anything do with them or money,  the other team played someone that they shouldn't off. Doesn't matter if he started came on 21st min or 86th or there winning 1-0 or losing 10-0,  he still shouldn't of played due to the rules.

2010, Debrecen handed a 15,000 euro fine for fielding an unregistered player against Litex Lovech. The match was not forfeited. There are differences yes, the polish player for legia was registered just still under suspension which was missed due to an administrative error.

The key here is, is Uefa more likely to treat circumstances differently when faced with a higher reputation club? (Celtic)
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014 - 5:36

I'd like to point out we (Celtic) didn't ask/appeal about the unregistered player (at least not initially) it was all out of the blue from UEFA, if you ask any fan of ours they will tell you we weren't good enough in those game to go through but we can only abide by what the footballing body had judged to be the correct course of action in that situation.

Vidofnir wrote:
The key here is, is Uefa more likely to treat circumstances differently when faced with a higher reputation club? (Celtic)

In certain situations they probably will & it will be down to one thing sadly & that's money as there is no denying that tournaments like champions league are more appealing for investors etc with higher reputation clubs in it.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Sep 2014 - 10:11

My soon to be ex housemates..

So the story goes is that a couple of months ago we got a notice to say that the place we were renting lease was not going to be renewed as the owners wanted to move back in.
So the frantic house hunting began we found a couple of decent ones that must have had our applications denied as well nothing went any further.
So then I went up to Orford for a few days and then get a message over Facebook that we got the place I am sitting in now and they got all excited. So in the end it became moving time which I had to rush through as I was heading to Queensland for the week. And this was a few weeks after we got this house where I had not even laid eyes on it.

Well anyway after all the crap that happened before hand I just got back to this place today from the holiday and I immediately spat it as they have been here a while and the place is already a pig sty, there is beard all over the sink, there is rubbish all over the kitchen and so on..

Plus while I was away I got them to move my furniture over for me and well that was a big mistake.

So now of all things I am going to take one huge step back in my life and move back to my parents place for who knows how long..

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Sep 2014 - 9:00

That sounds pretty crappy, shanks. Boo to those guys!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 12:36

My sleep schedule being as buggered as it is. Not even real life obligations can keep it in check, instead resulting in me just forcing myself awake after four hours sleep and spending the day in a sleepy and extremely grumpy stupor.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 13:58

Athrun888 wrote:
My sleep schedule being as buggered as it is.  Not even real life obligations can keep it in check, instead resulting in me just forcing myself awake after four hours sleep and spending the day in a sleepy and extremely grumpy stupor.  

Eh I'm exactly the same
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:25

Amazon France sending me a email saying that they aren't getting the first print edition of Bayonetta 2 meaning now I have to get the special edition or spend a arm & leg on eBay for the FPE of it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014 - 19:22

Double Post

Just bought a SNES and I've not had one for a while but always knew prices were high for it but now looking some of the price are just mad like Yoshi Island is £60, LttP is about £90 and FFIII maybe £150 for boxed copies.

This is one of the problems now with retro gaming everything is a fortune and kinda annoys me as those three games there I would play but unlikely I'll buy any of them unless just loose cart & then there expensive.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Oct 2014 - 9:18

PP wars in Pokemon.  Just had my first one against a rest sleep talking drapion, about forty turns of spamming rest and acupressure later I lost.  I pray to god I never fight that insufferable drapion ever again, even flinchhax is less annoying. **** evasion.

Also waiting for smash bros, I am now going slowly insane every day it fails to arrive in the mail.  Not complaining about the service when I say this (it was posted snail on monday so the chances of it arriving before tomorrow were slim), I'm just going a tad crazy now through waiting.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Oct 2014 - 12:58

Balladeer wrote:
Blimey Gazza, haven't seen you in a while!  How're things?

We used to have an Aussie forumite called Oldschool - I feel that the two of you would get on.

What do you mean 'used to'? I'm not dead yet. Dance
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Oct 2014 - 16:58

Swollen tongue lumps preventing me from talking properly, it's bloody annoying constantly slurring every blasted word I say because of the damn lump. Although the real annoying part is that I'm the one who caused the swelling, sick of the thing I tried to extract it through the fine tuned exact science of biting it off the tongue. Naturally it was a spectacular failure that simply removed some of the skin on the tongue and causing the once annoying lump to now be a annoying lump on a massive swollen sore. So now I either slur everything or can enjoy the pain involved from twitching that area of the tongue.

Still, could be worse, it could have been in an area packed with taste buds. Eating is a pain but at least I can actually taste the food. One thing's for certain, tomatoes are off the menu until this heals.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Oct 2014 - 18:13

Tomatoes should always be off the menu Razz
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Oct 2014 - 18:50

andyman949 wrote:
Tomatoes should always be off the menu Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znGBU5oODz8  !!

Properly grown tomatoes are some of the worlds finest fruit, I shall not sit idly by as they are insulted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next