Where we remember the Battle of the Alarmo

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Metroid Prime 4 - What are we waiting 4?

Go down 
+10
Crumpy Andy
Treesmurf
shanks
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
masofdas
Balladeer
Muss
Buskalilly
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Metroid Prime 4 - What are we waiting 4? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime 4 - What are we waiting 4?   Metroid Prime 4 - What are we waiting 4? - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2024 - 21:14

I'd say there are plenty of space opera games, and while that's fine that's also not what I personally want from Prime.  That's why I'm completely okay with the Beyond trailer looking a lot like what we've seen previously: the more it goes back to its roots, the better IMO.  That last scene looks a bit more open as well, which is optimistic - I could do without more obvious loading corridors breaking up the world.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Metroid Prime 4 - What are we waiting 4? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime 4 - What are we waiting 4?   Metroid Prime 4 - What are we waiting 4? - Page 6 EmptySun 23 Jun 2024 - 11:10

It exists! And it looks great! I do agree with the general consensus that this will likely be a cross-platform situation, but it looked plenty fine in the gameplay we saw.

I reckon the bulk of the game we saw - space marines, a big battle, Hunters lad - will be our prologue, so I'm not concerned about this diving too deeply into Halo territory. That open environment we saw at the end of the trailer looks much more like what I was hoping for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com

Metroid Prime 4 - What are we waiting 4?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6