Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 0:00

Might sound like a dig at Mas but it's not, people who use St. George's Day as an excuse to complain about non English (completely agree with having to learn the language when living here).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 0:07

Yeah, too right, like when I go on holiday, I expect no assistance in the shops. I always learn the language. And I don't think it matters if polish workers are willing to work longer hours for less pay, companies shouldn't hire them unless they don't make a fuss.

I kid but polish people work harder, so they get jobs, so shops put things in Polish to sell to that market. Supply and demand.

I hate St George's day anyway because of the anti dragon sentiments it represents.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 10:55

Yeah I did kinda use it as a excuse as I could of said something on Sunday about it, instead of waiting.

Yeah some foreigners we've got a work are great workers, some not so good like anyone else. But why did you bring up how well they work etc though Mr Lilly.

As my point was we had this huge flag/poster in work which is a national company by checkout's saying happy easter in polish, the poster should be every ASDA in the country.

But it seems we are all in agreement if you live somewhere learn there language.
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 13:30

Treesmurf wrote:
Might sound like a dig at Mas but it's not, people who use St. George's Day as an excuse to complain about non English (completely agree with having to learn the language when living here).

Wait, people use a celebration of a non-English person to complain about non-English people?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 13:46

Bloody foreigners, comin' over 'ere, killin' all our dragons...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 14:32

Balladeer wrote:
Bloody foreigners, comin' over 'ere, killin' all our dragons...

Actually, the dragon was in Libya. We have no idea if he even visited England.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 14:49

Artistic licence for the sake of the comment, smarty-pants. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 14:35

masofdas wrote:

Yeah some foreigners we've got a work are great workers, some not so good like anyone else. But why did you bring up how well they work etc though Mr Lilly.
Because the reason there's a big polish community is because they come over here to work, and if they can get a job without leaving English, why would they bother? I was probably projecting a bit because I keep getting leaflets from ukip and I'm just feed up with the "immigration debate". Can't wait until the modern concept of nation is abolished.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 22:31

Modern Concept, there's always been nations if you go back to year whatever you had nations like Persia.

One European nation let's say wouldn't work as we all speak something different, that was one of the main reason Crimea want to be Russian as they speak Russian not Ukrainian.

There will always be nation's like our great one.

They should bother though.

God save our gracious Queen
Long live our noble Queen
God save the Queen
Send her victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over us
God save the Queen

And if there was one nation or something how would we have sporting events like the Olympics, world cup as everyone would be representing the same nation.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptySat 26 Apr 2014 - 1:54

The human race has been here for three million years. Nations have existed for maybe six thousand, and even two thousand years ago the concept of nation was entirely different. One day, everyone will live together as one and that should be the ultimate goal of everyone ever.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptySat 26 Apr 2014 - 2:00

Masofarage wrote:

There will always be nation's like our great one.
No. There simply will not. Every idea we currently live by is an interim Concept until mankind grows up.

If we're picking between our modern countries, I've got a lot of time for this one and the ideas it represents, and I would gladly sing a round of God save the queen. But one day, England being at war with Germany will seem as petty as Yorkshire disliking Lancashire.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptySat 26 Apr 2014 - 9:29

Germany is are mates now anyway, we've got army bases there for example and they even vote for us at eurovision.

We will never see one world in our lifetime Mr Lilly.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptySat 26 Apr 2014 - 10:48

Ahhh voting for a country at Eurovision, the most single important thing a nation can do. Razz
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptySat 26 Apr 2014 - 10:53

I'm pretty anti-patriotic myself. I don't see why I should be proud of "my country's" achievements when they're mostly accomplished by people who bear very little similarity to me. Goodness knows I'm not going to get all teary-eyed over what amounts to a tiny island with a rubbish climate.

I can sort of see the point in sporting competitions - it allows you to "pick a side" without having to agonise over the choice - but otherwise? Meh.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptySat 26 Apr 2014 - 11:25

masofdas wrote:
We will never see one world in our lifetime Mr Lilly.
We also won't see peace on earth, a cure for cancer, equality for all or a decent 3D Sonic, but we should still be moving forwards not backwards.
I'm bored of this, new topic:

People who say they'll meet me at, eg, the pub, but are incredibly vague with their timings and don't reply to texts. "We'll be out about half ten" apparently means "you'll be sat in Spoons on your own until ten past eleven." Lame!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptySat 26 Apr 2014 - 13:22

Unreliable people in general annoy me.  If you say a time, stick to the time or let me know that you're not going to be able to stick to the time! Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
Xelviar
Boo This Man .Gif
Xelviar

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 10:46

Balladeer wrote:
Unreliable people in general annoy me.  If you say a time, stick to the time or let me know that you're not going to be able to stick to the time! Hissy fit
Well I have a much greater problem: Idiots who always want to argue and fight back even after you apologize. I'm not kidding, I had that instance last night so I went on a full-mode rampage and posted this on Facebook

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 Only_w11

I seriously have to get it off my chest or losers like them might as well devour me.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 11:01

Marketing Executives.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014 - 1:42

My job.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014 - 9:00

I think most of us can agree with that. To be fair, my job's no worse than I expected it to be.

Also: the amount of paperwork required to change accommodation. And this is just renting: I shudder to think what it'd be like buying a place. Pale 
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014 - 12:10

Treesmurf wrote:
My job.

Are you still in Next Retail? I genuinely really enjoyed there (though I had a fairly cushty sales assistant role in menswear in a quiet shop), but 'one man's meat is another's poison', I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014 - 14:30

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
'one man's meat is another's poison'

"sales assistant", eh...
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 1:35

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Treesmurf wrote:
My job.

Are you still in Next Retail? I genuinely really enjoyed there (though I had a fairly cushty sales assistant role in menswear in a quiet shop), but 'one man's meat is another's poison', I suppose.

Yep, I did actually enjoy it until fairly recently, they seem to have gone the route of over complicating every little thing that worked perfectly fine beforehand which just seems to make every day a drag. Today an area manager came in and complained about of a number of things that wouldn't have happened if they didn't mess about making unnecessary changes in the first place. I'm at least doing something about it now though, applied for 3 jobs today and not gonna look back.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 5:02

Smokers smoking in a extremely small section of the pavement on my home street forcing me to either inhale their disgusting smoke exhalations or cross the road. I don't frankly care if people choose smoke on their own time in private as that's their business, I do care when they force others to inhale their crap because smoke is a health hazard. And almost as if proving my point the woman smoking started hacking and coughing the moment I thought that after crossing the road.

Despite that rant I don't actually have anything against people that do smoke, but smoking in very public places where you force others to inhale it without their consent is one of my biggest pet hatreds.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 9:12

thumbsup.gif

Also, the fall-out from a tube strike. I'm completely okay with people striking because of perceived unfair treatment, but that doesn't mean that everyone on the roads has to be an arse about it. Car drivers parking on pedestrian crossings/in other traffic's way when they're staring down a red light, cyclists on pavements, the constant beeping of horns... I did enjoy making a cyclist apparently fall off his bike (complete with shout of "What the f-") by walking across a pedestrian crossing, when the pedestrian light was green. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next