Not even JayMoyles' edge is worth this much

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time

Go down 
+10
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
The_Jaster
Dead Lemon
Buskalilly
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 6:48

I'm not sure I'm gonna have the cash for this Meh My girlfriend has had the worst pay month we've ever had and we've already agreed to not spend for her birthday, it'd be a bit of a jerk move to then go and blow 100+ on this Sad

Sorry guys, especially TCK who I think I may have qualified out Aww!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 7:03

Noooooooooooo! Sad Although I can tell you the double rooms will mean only spending £55-£60.

In other news, I've booked a double room.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 7:55

I was thinking/hoping that we could do a live nine-person recording.  Eight if Andy can't make it. Aww!

The other thing is, if Andy drops out and I'm going for a single room, that means one other person will have to book a single room also...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 9:01

Crumpy Andy wrote:
I'm not sure I'm gonna have the cash for this Meh My girlfriend has had the worst pay month we've ever had and we've already agreed to not spend for her birthday, it'd be a bit of a jerk move to then go and blow 100+ on this Sad

Sorry guys, especially TCK who I think I may have qualified out Aww!

That sucks dude! Though it's totally understandable.

Balladeer wrote:
I was thinking/hoping that we could do a live nine-person recording.  Eight if Andy can't make it. Aww!

The other thing is, if Andy drops out and I'm going for a single room, that means one other person will have to book a single room also...

Forgot to mention I was thinking single room anyway & 9 people on guesstus flask? So you do like Dark Souls after all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 9:24

Matthew Castle

But seriously, an eight-way version of the GNamer podcast would be great fun.  Albeit might require some planning and regulation.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 14:00

ZeroJones wrote:
Noooooooooooo! Sad Although I can tell you the double rooms will mean only spending £55-£60.

In other news, I've booked a double room.

So if I stay with you how much am I giving you.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 10:03

Room + breakfast = £64, old chum.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 10:37

Room booked! The prices seem to have gone up even more, so I'd thoroughly suggest that everyone else books ASAP.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 17:10

I've not told you guys but about a month ago something came up in the family, and it looks like Andy I won't be able to go due to money reason as I may have a £500+ outlay in June and can't justify or really have the money to go as it might only be £64 to stay but flights, food + drinks and anything else on top is just going to be to much.

I'm really sorry guys.

But at least 3 people will listen to the Podcast.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 17:22

Sucks to hear that, both Andy and Mas. Aww!

I'd imagine if this goes well (which I can't see any reason why it wouldn't) we'll have another meetup somewhere down the line.

In regards to plans for this one - was anyone thinking about potentially being there Friday night? I'm considering booking a single for myself on Friday to save myself from being knackered after travelling on Saturday. Also, if there's fewer people going now, shall we forgo the idea of booking out a function room with a TV and just pile into someone's room at the Premier Inn? The rooms have TVs, seemingly, so it could be worth a shot.

Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 8:02

Before the numbers drop any more, have we confirmed everyone else is coming?  Is it Smurf, O_R, Jimbob who we don't know about? (I think that might be one more than is actually coming.) For the above price reason, it might be worth those of us who tweet tweeting at them to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 22:57

I think I confirmed that I was unable to. If not, I apologise. You guys have funs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 12:31

I'll be booking on pay day this Thursday, hopefully the price can hold until then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 12:40

In as non-creepy a way as possible, there's no-one sharing with me, smurfy - so the price is held! Cool
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyMon 23 May 2016 - 10:31

Yeah I'm afraid I'm not going to make it to this, sorry guys! I'm going to be down in Cornwall visiting my girlfriend

Disappointed to miss out though, hope you all have fun Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyMon 23 May 2016 - 23:45

ZeroJones wrote:
In as non-creepy a way as possible, there's no-one sharing with me, smurfy - so the price is held! Cool
That's good with me, in a non-creepy way. Will it be a case of you putting my name on the room and me sending the money or will I have to book through them?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyMon 23 May 2016 - 23:51

OrangeRakoon wrote:
Yeah I'm afraid I'm not going to make it to this, sorry guys! ... hope you all have fun Thumbs Up!

That's a shame for us, OR. You enjoy Cornwall.

Treesmurf wrote:
Will it be a case of you putting my name on the room and me sending the money or will I have to book through them?

Your name and your cash, I think. I'll look into it. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 15:13

That's me finally got this all booked, looking forward to it now. Very Happy

(EDIT: Though I'm a tad worried that the hotel confirmation email hasn't came through)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 15:53

Sweet! Everything's coming together. Very Happy Speaking of, what sort of time are we all getting there? My train is scheduled to arrive at 5:15...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 15:55

I'm getting in the next morning.

Am I right, then, that the room situation is:
Zero + Smurf;
Jay + Drunka;
Jas;
Me?

And also, is anyone bringing a recording device for Gnamercast No. Whateveritisnow?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 19:47

ZeroJones wrote:
Sweet! Everything's coming together. Very Happy Speaking of, what sort of time are we all getting there? My train is scheduled to arrive at 5:15...

Shocked Is that in the AM? My train should get in at 10 to 1 in the afternoon of the Saturday.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 21:12

No, definitely in the evening of the Saturday! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 22:53

...and there's me thinking I'd be getting in super late compared to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 8:35

How about everyone else? Need to book my ticket and was thinking around mid day but it'd ideally like to arrive at the same time as someone else. Also what time are people returning? Might just go for an open return.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 8:47

My train journey home begins at 3:10 on the Sunday. It risks being epic: I have to change at York and then again at Manchester. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time   GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next